"What the fuck?! Where is Paris police?!" Taehyung screamed as he veered faster.

"BITCH where is Paris?!!!" Hoseok screamed as he stared at the deserted place they were driving in.

Another bullet shot that broke the glass behind the car.

"Okay, now the car's ass is broken. And before they come for the dick we nee—" Yoongi started but was cut off my Jimin.

"Shut the fuck up you pale ass dove soap!"

"What?! I'm just stating the obvious!"

"You're not helping!"

Namjoon finally let go of the support handle and turned to the others, his body quivering a little.

"Guys, maybe they will listen to us. We can just stop the car and confront them fo—"

"They have fucking guns! Even Jesus doesn't listen to me! You think thugs will?!!!" Seokjin screamed.

Namjoon closed his eyes in pain.

"Everyone tuck your heads!" Hoseok exclaimed. The others obliged.

"Guys, I can see the city! But it's too crowded for me to drive!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I can see my future fall down. I should have stayed a professor all my life. Fuck y'all." Seokjin mumbled.

Jungkook squirmed and screamed but the duct tape didn't let him.

"What the fuck you want?!" Yoongi snapped at him.

Jungkook went on again.

"He's about to say something very important to the world." Seokjin mumbled sarcastically and pried off the tape from his mouth.

"Finally!"

"If you are going to say something stupid don't even start!"

"Um."

A moment of silence. And then everyone glared at Jungkook in unison, pure fury marring their features.

"Jesus Christ! someone tape his fucking ass!" Yoongi yelled, closing his nose with his fingers.

"They are firing at us and you are farting in the car?!" Hoseok screamed.

"What am I supposed to do?!"

"Fall under the fucking wheels!"

"Hey! Nobody can control their fart!"

"It's not about the fucking gas, bitch! it's about the smell! For God's sake, a mosquito could die!"

"They blew up our windows. Hang your fucking head out if it's a problem! Paris is a democratic country!! I have the right to fart anytime I want!"

"Shut up!! SHUT UPPPP!! Put the tape back on! Tape his fucking ass with double layers!"

"No! Wait! I have something to say!"

"We aren't doing the angry birds slingshot."

"No! Not that! We're surrounded, by the way! But hey, angry birds sounds legit."

Everyone froze at that and looked around to see the same cars surrounding them. This time it was a lot of cars. Taehyung hit the brakes and the car came to stop. In a circle the cars surrounded theirs.

"Great, I can say good bye to Billboard." Yoongi mumbled under his breath, followed by a curse.

"We're going to jail. Come on, Jungkook can't even count the bars." Hoseok said.

"Shut up!" Jungkook mumbled.

Suddenly, from the car in front of them a guy walked out, black suit on check, aviators on his nose. He glowed.

"Is that James Bond?" Jimin asked as everyone stared at the guy.

"Where are the diamonds?" The guy screamed from afar, walking toward them. "Get off the car!"

"Should we do it?" Seokjin mumbled.

"We have to. They are going to shoot us anyway." Namjoon replied. They all dropped out the damaged car except for Jungkook who was still taped to the seat. He didn't complain though. This was scary.

The man stood in front of them, removing his glasses.

"Where are my diamonds?" he asked.

"Mr. Bond, I swear we have no intention to take them. It was an accident. Just spare our lives." Hoseok said.

"I will consider that if you give me my diamonds. By the way, my name is Bang Si hyuk."

Namjoon looked at the others before speaking.

"Fine, Mr. Bang Bang. We'll give you the diamonds. But there's a...tiny problem in that." Namjoon said, throwing a glance at Jungkook.

"What is it?"

"My friend here..." Namjoon said, pointing at Jungkook. "kind of swallowed three diamonds on accident?"

"What the fuck?! Who even does that?!"

Yoongi closed his eyes.

Jimin moved closer to Bang Si hyuk and handed him the m and m box.

"The other diamonds are in here. We have no wrong intentions. We are just tourists. We'll have to go back to Korea. Help us and get the diamonds out our friend. You can have the diamonds and in return, send us back to Korea, please."

The guy pondered at that, looking at everyone. Then he sighed.

"Fine. Only because I come from Korea too."

The boys jumped up in happiness.

"Thank you, Mr. Bang Bang!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"By the way, was the shooting necessary?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I thought you guys were running away with my diamonds. So yeah. Whatever." The guy turned around to his guards. "Bring them all to the east mansion. Call up Dr. Adora for the surgery."

The guys looked at each other with mad smiles.

"Finally! I'm going to birth Goo Goo Gaga!" Jungkook yelled from the car.

« It's a crackfic. Don't take the jokes seriously. This shit never happens 😂 so don't be sane while reading. Also, pale ass dove soap was too good to not be used again. Yeah, I used it in Just Hacked. Btw, if you haven't checked that book out, do it. It's a text crackfic too but Taekook »