Chapter || 34

Jungthot 👅
YOONGI!

Jungthot 👅
TAEHYUNG IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!

Jungthot👅
Omg! Please take care of him!!!

Yoongied 🖕
What?!

Jungthot 👅
You don't know?! You live with him!

Yoongied 🖕
I went out to give him some time and because I was mad. I'll go home now

Jungthot 👅
Thanks! Please check up on him!

Yoongied 🖕
I will but what happened?

Jungthot 👅
He kinda...

Jungthot 👅
We fought and he got emotional. He ended up telling me about his...past. he was so mad. Shit. This is all my fault

Yoongied 🖕
It is. Istg bro, if anything happens to him, you're dead meat

Jungthot 👅
I know. If anything happens to him I will regret it all my life

Yoongied 🖕
I am home. I'll take care of him

Jungthot 👅
I'm coming over

Jungkook stuffed his phone frantically inside his pocket and walked out the dingy bar he was in. He thought of drinking his pain away but all he had to have was one stale beer. Before he could have strong influence, Taehyung texted and he was sober as ever now.

After listening to Taehyung, Jungkook felt like shit. He really did mess up. It was his fault.

Quickly whirring his motorbike to life, he hopped on it and raced off to Yoongi's. Taehyung was the only one on his mind. With his heart in his hand, vexation surging through him, he climbed the flight of stairs.

He balled his fists and roughly knocked on the door.

"Leave the pizza boxes there, please. I have a situation here!" Yoongi's muffled voice was heard from a distance.

"It's Jungkook!" he screamed.

"Then pay for the pizza and go home!"

With all the regret and hurt he didn't know how Yoongi still managed to make him feel offended. He fished his wallet out and grabbed his credit card. He meddled with it, slipping it through the door, opening it. Boom!

He froze when he saw Yoongi sitting on the floor of the living room, a crying Taehyung curled against his stomach.

"What the—" Yoongi cut himself off. "Where'd you learn that?!"

"YouTube." Jungkook replied sheepishly before carelessly throwing the now broken credit card.

"That's a credit card!" Yoongi yelped.

"Yeah, I only have a little money in that account. I'll transfer it to another one."

"The fuck are you doing here? Go away!" Yoongi snapped. Jungkook's heart broke when Taehyung didn't even check his presence.

"I need to talk to him."

"Over my dead body."

"Yoongi, I know you're mad at me. But please, just let me talk to him."

"I will, if Taehyung wants to."

A moment of silence filled in. The ambience reeked of awkwardness while Taehyung's soft hiccups and sobs filled the air. Yoongi and Jungkook waited for him to respond.

"Yoongi." And then came a soft mewl from Taehyung.

"Yes, Tae?" Yoongi asked, carefully.

"I don't want to talk to him. Not now. Tell him to go. Please." Taehyung sobbed.

Jungkook's heart broke.