"Who are you telling? I had to sit in there as Mr. Miller screamed at her. Who would've thought that sshe would cheat on him. He's a fine specimen of man." Uri chuckled and winked at me. 

"You know what they say. Once you go black, there's no comming back." I shook my head at her statement and walked away to check on the baby. 

No matter the scandal surrounding the sweet bundle, I had to ensure that everything was alright with him, especially since he was born 10 weeks too early. 

The NICU was filled with the sounds of little babies and it was like music to my ears. Most people hated a baby's cry, but I loved it. Well I didn't love the fact that something was wrong, but I did love the fact that this little bundle depended on me. 

It made me wish I had my own children to dote on. 

I walked towards the baby and was a little surprised to find Mr. Miller standing over the hospital crib. I walked up to the crib, but didn't say anything. I took the results from the front of the crib results and was happy to know that the baby was completely healthy. 

"You know, I was so happy to hear that she was pregnant. After working non stop on business, I thought this baby would bring us closer. I thought that this is what we needed for our happily ever after." I don't know why Mr. Miller began to tell this to me, but I saw that he needed to vent, so I went along with it. 

"I watched her stomach grow and day dreamed about having a son or daughter to spoil to crap out of." He chuckled slightly, but he continued to stare at the sleeping child. "When I heard it would be a boy, I was overjoyed. I hoped he would grow up to be strong and meet a woman to love like I had. But I was so wrong about her. I never thought she'd cheat on me. I did everything I possibly could to keep her happy and it still wasn't enough." 

"Sometimes people just take for granted the happiness they feel. They think it will always be there until one day they see that it is gone." We stood in silence just looking down at the sweet baby boy and I sighed knowing I'd have to make my rounds before I was able to clock out. 

"Malaki Zeke." I looked up at Mr. Milller. 

"Excuse me?"

"His name is Malaki Zeke Miller." I smiled and walked away to find a nurse. Seeing Mr. Miller give the child his nme even after discovering that the child isn't his, was sweet. It made my heart swell for the child who clearly had a loving father.

"Malaki Zeke, such a sweet name." I mumbled to myself. I made my rounds and was happy to see that all the mothers and  their babies were doing well. There was one particular baby that had breathing troubles, but it was encouraging to see him breathing on his own for the first time since birth. 

I checked out and grabbed my coat. "Bye Uri. I'll see you tomorrow." She waved as she continued on down the hall. I began to leave, but I found my steps faltering and I knew I had to check on little Malaki one more time. 

I walked back to Malaki's crib and saw that Mr. Miller was still there. He had his head on the bed and his even breathing told me he was sleeping. I looked into the crip and noticed that little Malaki was awake. His dark blue eyes stared up at me and his little limbs squirmed. I just wanted to hold him, but that was unprofessional. 

I believe me visiting him again was unprofessional. 

"You can hold him." I jumped in fright at the deepness of Mr. Miller's voice. "I didn't  mean to scare you, but I see the longing in your eyes. You can hold him." I hesitated a little before I put my bags down and grabbed hold of the little bundle. 

He felt so good in my arms and I honestly felt so in love with this chid. It was wrong, but smething about Malaki drew me in and held my heart. Those dark blue eyes blinked at me and I knew if I didn't put him down, I wouldn't ever want to leave. 

I gently set Malaki back down and saw that Mr. iller had been intently staring at me. "Well, I heard you are moving Malaki to a home unit. I hope for the best for you guys. Malaki is a sweet little baby already."

"Thank you." I fidgeted, not being used to the intense stare of the british man in front of me. 

"For what?" 

"Delivering my baby, listening to me, caring. Just thank you." I nodded to him and felt awkward. I wasn't used to hot men thanking me, nor was I used to falling in love with the babies I delivered. 

"This may be forward, but can I have your number? Something just tells me that you'll be of help to me with Malaki." 

Maybe I shouldn't have given him my number. The same way that my heart shouldn't have fluttered when he smiled at me. 

"Well have a nice night, Mr. Miller."

"Call me, Damien." I smiled softly.

"Have a nice night, Damien." I left the hospital and paused outside of the doors. I took a deep breath and slumped my shoulders in weariness. 

Today was weird. 

************************************************************************************************************

Guys I had to put a mini pause of Danger of It All since I just wasn't feeling it anymore. This on the other hand is what I've had the urge to write, so enjoy! 

Was that scandalous enough for you guys? lol

Anyways...

Vote!

Comment!

Fan me!

Love you guys! :P

P.S- Pic on the side is Mr. David Gandy as Damien. YUMMM