School||Day||Gone||Wrong

BTW i wouldnt like seth he is like overlord from the transformer comic books....He kills the people he loves cause he like to watch them bleed then eats them so they 'stay with him forever'...he might not kill taytay cause he might love him too much but i wouldn't count on that... also this chapter contains hayes's transgenderness...yes im making hayes a trans!!!! PROBLEM?

Hayes's POV

I stared at my reflection, I passed as a male. Didn't I? I've seen better days, So says the mirror. I feel so trapped in this body, why can't I be a man? I'm stuck with the wrong organ. I'm also stuck with the wrong people.

"Come on out Hannah, I have to fucking take a shower for work." I hear mom yell on the other side of the door.

I sigh and pull on the boxers that I had folded on the counter, slipping on the rest of my clothes and running a hand through my hair. I step out and she's there giving me the deadliest look ever, before she brushes past me muttering 'why can't you be a normal girl?'.

I walk back to my room with my head down. As I walk in Aaron is there he is pulling on the clothes that we got yesterday. We actually went to his house, he told me how they treated him, and I was actually thankful for my own mom for once. He grabbed some clothes and we ran out of there.

"Hey Hayes you ready?" I smiled at him and blushed.

I gave him a thumbs up and we walked out of the house and to the bus stop where a few littler kids were waiting also. I recognized Bella, a second grader that got bullied at school cause she had 2 dads, and stood by her.

"Hey Mr. Macho!" She giggled after I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Heya Squrriely..." She and I fell silent as her bus came to a halt infornt of us. "Keep your head up bella, remember, you're always princess bella and those are the evil monster that are jelly of your crown." She responded with a laugh and hugged me.

"That was so cute!" Aaron gushed, I blushed and laughed, whats with me and blushing around him seriously?

After school me and aaron walked home, we had missed the bus and we didn't want to call it back cause the secatary was a bitch. So we walked, bad idea. We were half way home when it happened, a guy jumped us and demanded we give him all our money. Thing is we had none, so he stabbed me.

It wasn't bad, just barely missed a lung though. Aaron freaked, kinda cute, duly noted how cute it was. Mom didn't come to pick me up, nor did dad, though dad wouldn't even if I was dying, he hates me cause I am transgender and hates Nash cause he's 'a gay'. Nash can't pick me cause he's on a drug run.

Aaron ended up carrying me home, it's a longer walk than school to home. This turned out to be a good day and a bad day.