Last||One||To||Know

HEADS UP GUYS: after i am done with this i am changing chapter names so yeah. And i obviously was joking when i said i might not do a sequel. Comment sequel names, make it go well with this name tho. last installment in jolinsky.

JACK GILINSKY

Terminal Cancer.

I breathed out. It has to be a lie. I breathed in. I'm in a hospital they can't do that. In. What if? Out. Johnson. In. Love. Out.

Limited time.

Lucky we caught it.

Might have a chance.

Two fucking years, at most.

I could've been in jail that long, but johnson told'em he was staying at my place. I didn't actually kidnap him. Sammy's in a mental health facility. He had schizophrenia, apperently he didn't even have a boyfriend named skate. He actually had dog's blood all over him.

They did look the name up, Nate Maloley. Turns out that it was some kid, 19, killed his boyfriend John Swift because demons told him that it was the only way to help him. Then he went to school and shot and killed literally all of the students, he had locked all the exits so they couldn't run away.

"Hey Jacky." Johnson grinned as he entered my house. I lived in my parents old house, my childhood home.

"Hey babe." He had been coming over since the accident, and even told his parents about our relationship and he was coming to move in with me. He hadn't touched drugs since that night so they couldn't argue.

We were in the middle of packing up his room, and moving it into my house. I recently took out life insurance on myself, one hundred thousand dollars. I plan on faking a car accident in a year and leaving it all to my baby.

"So, ya wanna go get mexican at the new mexican place? I was feeling spicey tonight!" He giggled at his own joke as he pecked my lips.

He is so cute.

"Hmm, well, I guess. If that spiceyness carries over to tonight." I licked my lips and winked. He blushed and shrugged.

"Mhm, maybe baby." He said.

▪×▪×▪×▪×▪×▪×▪×▪×

We got home after we went out to eat, after Johnson had dragged me to the mall to get him some tums cause he had been getting sick lately.

"I'm not feeling tonight baby." Johnson frowned. I nodded and patted his leg.

"Your sick baby, it's fine, I was kidding anyway." I laughed.

"Mhm," he sighed. "I have been feeling sick for a week now."

"Maybe you should be taking more naps." I chuckled.

"Cause naps fix everything, Jack." He giggled and rolled his eyes.

"THEY DO!" I yelled in defense.

"PSH NO!" He yelled back.

We burst into laughter at our anitcs as we pulled into the driveway of the house.

▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪▪~▪~▪~▪▪~▪~~▪~▪~▪~▪~~▪

JACK JOHNSON

It was midnight. I had snuck out of Jack and I's bed into the bathroom. I went under the sink and pulled out a bag, pulling out the box inside.

Pregnancy Tests For Gifted Men.

I can't believe we live in a world where men can buy these, and have them. A hundred years ago things like this would have been in fantasy. Some twisted person's fantasy.

(A/N- gee golly thanks jack. Jayy stop talking to yourself. I have no friends. Same.)

I took a breath and pulled the tests out of the already open box. I set them out like I had done yesterday, and thought about if I should do it or not.

I decided to do it.

After I had done it, the real pain began. I waited and waited, finally the 5 minutes was up and the nervousness took over.

'+' '+' '+' '+' '+'

FUCK.

I stomped out of the bathroom into our room. I swung the door open causing it to hit the wall. I jumped on the bed in rage and began to hit him, swearing at him and crying with sadness and rage.

"What the fuck Jacky?" Gilinsky groaned and flipped us over and pushing me on the bed so I couldn't hit him.

I started to cry. I hate him, but at least it- they are his. This child although unexpected, is not unwanted. I'm not sure if I am emotionally ready tho.

"I'm pregnant." I sobbed.

Wale then, g is dying and j is preggers. Hmmm. *fake panicky voice* What will i ever do?

:(

Still sad.