Pumpkin||Spice||Latte||Boy

••Shawn's POV••

It was the end of my shift, so I started to leave. Muttering a 'hey' to carter, mentioning that I'd see him at school. It was a saturday, the cool afternoon breeze hit my cheeks.

I smiled breathing in the autumn smell. I saw a dark haired boy that looked my age talking in secret to a shorter light haired boy.

Something was off though, there a man, dark skinned and dark haired. He was intimidating, dark aurora. He was watching the light haired boy with a soft glare. He caught me looking as I passed him and sent me a look.

I walked hime thinking about what I had seen. That look in that guy's eye, was like he was in love with him.

Him.

That cute boy, Pumpkin Spice Latte Boy. He was something, I smiled and my face heated up. I hope he liked it, I made it extra sweet for a sweet boy.

'You sound stupid. You barely know him, for fucks sake. You don't even know his name. You're ugly anyway why would he like you?'

I ignored him and entered my apartment, my neighbor, Carter comes over to study at night. He's the only friend I have, or even remotely understands the things I go through. We need each other.

I turned on the TV to make me feel less lonely and make my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a apple and a cup of yogurt.

'Could you not?'

'Shut up pansy!'

'Eat the whole kitchen fatty!'

The voices muddled together and I squeezed my eyes shut. I gripped the edges of the counter and let out a scream.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled in agony and slammed my hands on the counter.

Snap!

The edge of the counter broke and it fell to the ground. My finger was bent all the way to the point it was touching the back of my hand.

No pain though.

I tried to move the finger but it refused to do what my brains wanted it to do. I sighed, I'm going to have to go to the hospital.

I only lived 3 blocks from a small Vet Center. I figured they could fix it, it was a easy job.

So I wrapped it up and walked towards the Vet center. I got to it and it seemed abandoned.

I got into the waiting area and saw a old woman who seemed to be in her 40's. She looked at me and gave a quirk of her eyebrow.

"Umm, I was wondering if you could fix my finger. I don't have enough money to go to the hospital. I'm fairly broke." I asked nervously.

She gave me a warm smiled and nodded, motioning to show my injury. She examined it and rolled her eyes.

"How'd you managed this young man?" I shrugged and sighed.

"Well, don't fret I have a scholarship in Human and Animal medical." She gave off a radiant laugh and smile.

"Taylor! We have a patient, not a animal this time." The woman yelled into the back leading him into a room.

Into the room strode Mr. Pumpkin Spice Latte.