I||Want||It||Hard||Babe *Smut*

I'm giving the people what they want. Also supposedly 5% of my readers are male....comment if ur a guy reading this lol 😇

*Author's POV*

It had been exactly 10 hours since Shawn and Taylor had walked through Taylor's front door and stumbled into his bedroom. Taylor didn't expect for this date to get so sexual, nor give himself away so easily. Although honestly for Taylor Shawn made him feel so frustrated and made him think dirty thoughts.

"I want to hear you scream my name pup." (A/N IDK I just thought that sounded so sexual....)

Taylor shivered and pressed his body against Shawn's chest, almost begging him to go faster. Shawn felt a familiar rage build up in his stomach, Seth. Suddenly he felt like he was a passenger in his body and another force took over.

Seth gripped Taylor's hair and yanked harshly on it, pulling his head against the sheets. The evil source that controled his movements thrusted deeper, shawn feared it would rip him in half. He thought he would react with fear but intense moans of pleasure slipped pass his lips instead.

"Good Boy." Shawn's voice was unfamiliar, more rugged and rough.

Taylor let his tongue slip pass his lips ever so slightly, making his eyes flash with a sultery seductive look. It would make any man or woman quiver at the knees. Seth growled lowly and captured his lips in a possesive kiss.

 "Fuck me hard...." Taylor gasped.