Some||Attachments

A/n: Michael fucking Clifford is not fat, ugly, and if you dare hurt his feelings or fucking boo him for him getting burned by the fireworks on stage while playing his heart out for you fuckers i shun you. He needs fucking rest and love kay? He's my, and my others', sunshine kay? I love him, and i want him to stay happy and safe.

HAYES'S POV

"Hey aaron?" I say tugging on his shit sleeve. Hummed in response as, slightly looking up from the skillet.

"D-do you think," I gulped and shut my eyes. "I'm manly?" I rushed out the last words as of they were fire and my tongue was a flammable substance.

And he laughed.

"Babe, you're far from it! Although you look it, yes you look like a male, but you are flamboyant." He said honestly, grabbing my chin and setting a kiss atop my head.

I was shocked at the motion, looking down at the floor, blushing and finding my feet very interesting. He was burning holes into my body from the amount of staring he himself was doing.

It had become very flirty between us lately, and he had been treating me like a little prince. Not that I had been complaining. He had also got a job at McDonald's, much to my dispare.

"You're a cute kinda handsome, ya'know that?" He smirked, setting the contents of the skillet on a plate. (They were pancakes.) I blushed and smacked his arm repeatedly.

"Is it wrong that I want to be manly, but being a femmie guy sounds really appealing to me?" I ask again.

"I don't know, go with what sounds best. As long as you are happy, I'm good and ain't complaining." He smiled, setting the cool pan in the sink along with the spatula.

"Okay." I mutter as I inhale the mound of pancakes.

|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|

Later that day, more like night, we were getting ready for bed. Me and Aaron were making sure we had packed our bags, then went to go brush our teeth. We had begun doing these things together, and it made us feel even more like a couple. I would be lying if I said I didn't wish that was true, that we were one.

"Is it wrong th-?" I started to say before Aaron cute me off, by kissing me. It was a quick one, and Aaron faced the mirror after a slight red on his cheeks that tinted his neck too.

"Nothing is wrong, it's you. Who you are. I don't care if you are a Transgender and you still like to wear girly clothes, it doesn't make you any less of a man to me." He says bluish white foam collecting at the edge of his lips.

"I am trans." I say, he looks at me for a second then nods his head.

"Fine by me." My heart swells. "Now, let's get to bed, yeah? I have a stupid maths test tomorrow." He claps his hands and grunts when he mentions his test.

When we get into my room, I tell him some lame excuse to get him to snuggle with me tonight. So when he reaches over me slightly to shut off the light, I kiss him. He smiles and pulls away.

"That was a really lame excuse, you could've just told me the real reason." He chuckles, pulling me into his chest further.

"I like it the hard way."