Go||Away||Forever

~Nash's POV~

The TV blared as I gasped for breath. They're back, they're here. I snuggled further into the corner as I watched as Hayes look at me worriedly. His mouth formed words but their screams made me not hear him well.

'Nash, do you need help?'

But they quieted when my mom came into the room and she started to scream. She grabbed Hayes by the hair and smacked him.

He broke a rule, he wasn't loud out of his room past 9:30, neither was I. Thats was when mom worked.She was a hooker, side business of selling drugs.

She looked at me and pointed to the stairs. I whimpered as I got up and walked to the the stairs. She pushed me and my forehead hit the first step.

Blood.
Pain.
Get up.
Move.
Dizzy.

I pushed myself to move my body as small droplets of blood poured down my forehead. She didn't care, I wasn't her son anymore since I came out.

I'm Pansexual, I love someone for who they are. I don't judge love by gender. I'm also Gender-fluid, I basically don't have a set gender in my mind. I dress like a boy, but I in my mind I'm a girl that day.

I was different, and my mom, has a narrow mind of whats okay.

'Had enough? You always have a way out Nash.'

No, I don't.

(A/N: Short But I really Wanted to update what I had so far. :D Enjoy!)