Do||You||Want||Me||Now

JJ's POV

I'm so fucking pissed and I have no idea why. I'm mad at Gilinsky, My parents, at nash, at everyone. I let out a growl as I got up from my fetal position on the bed.

"Fuck you Gilinsky! Fuck you're a god damn nutcase! Fuck your house! FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING PRETTY FACE!" I yelled as I stomped down the stairs, through the hallways and all around the house looking for him.

I finally enter the living room, and immediately stop. My heart sinks into my stomach, and I feel dizzy. Someone was standing over him with a knife pressed into his chest, they looked at me and had this glazed over crazy look.

They had a bunch of tattoos, covered head to toe. It was male, he had tanned skin, sandy brown hair, and deep chocolate eyes. I knew him, I knew him.

It was Samuel, Samuel Wilkinson.

(A/N; pic above.)

My Jack, was dead. The boy next door that I fell in love with, the boy I waited years to finally have again. Now, all he seemed to be was a cold lifeless corpse. His body was slumped against the couch, it was almost slidding off the slab of fabric. His eyes were open, and his mouth in a form of a half scream.

My mind switched back to Sam. He had a evil grin on his face, he had gleaming eyes like he was proud. His shirt was wrinkled and covered in blood, not only Jack's but other's too. His hands were covered in fresh blood to his elbows. 

"Do you like my handy work? Hehe." Sam stalked closer to me. "Do you want me again, now that he's out of the way?" His face was extremely close to mine now, his breath fanned my cheek.

"No."

He growled and twisted his face up into a scowl. He wound his hand up and brung it down, slapping me hard. He gripped my hair and drug me to the couch, throwing me onto Jack's body. The corpse was still warm, and I heard a heartbeat.

"He's alive."

I made sure Sam didn't hear me, and gave out a smile, tears streamed down my face. He slowly breathed and his chest barely moved. He was trying to look dead, to stay alive.

"He's dead, love me." He demanded, sounding desprate. He looked on edge, skittish even. "Please, I don't want to lose anyone anymore."

He started to cry, like always he turned away and rubbed his eyes. He was almost willing the tears not to fall.

'Why would an old ex-boyfriend turn up out of no where? We broke up 3 month ago, he seemed fine with me leaving him. I heard he had a new boyfriend, Nate, and even happier with him.'

"He's dead, I killed him, it's all my fault." He spoke shakily, he fell to the ground and the knife make a loud noise as it skattered across the floor.

"I'm a monster."

I reached into Jack's pocked and pulled out his phone, I turned it on entering the pin code. It was my lunch password at school; 2992.

I dialed 911 and it rang.

"911, whats your emergency?" Rang through the apartment, Sam's head shot up and looked towards me.

Fuck.