Know||You||Now

((VIDEO ON THE SIDE GIVES ME laskjfhagd;lkasdhj; FEELS BRUH 'kiss me slowly | cameron dallas and nash grier'))

Nash's POV

Why can't I get rid of them?

We'll never leave.

I know you won't.

Why do you even try? You're so worthless.

I know, I am. It's sad it's so true.

These were the average thoughts of a depressed druggie, who hears voices. Yeah, I do drugs, just not as bad as the ones I'm selling to. My head pounded slightly, I reached up to touch my wound on my forehead. I whimpered at the coldness in my hand touching the barely bandaged wound. I should be heading to school now since it was monday but it was the only day this week they'd be open since christmas bvreak was coming up.

I forced hayes to go, though he probably is at home. I care about his education, mine is already ruined because of our mom. Funny, she's never actually been a mom to me, other than the first 3 years of my life but I still call her mom.

I pulled out a pack of smokes out of my worn out coat pocket and lit one up, taking slow deep breathes. I've been standing here for a while now, the coffee shoppe looks so tempting to walk into. Unforunately I have no money to spend, if I spend any of the drug money my mom will know. Then the beating.

But I guess just goinmg in wouldn't hurt. I forced my legs to move towards the door and got to the door, pushing it open. I was greeted by the scent of pumpkin and taffy, I walked to the counter mindlessly. I reminded myself I wasn't getting nothing, but my mouth had something else to say.

"One coffee with a cinnamon roll please." Fuck Hamiltion mom is going to kill you.

"$5.23 Sir." Wait we reconise him!

"Gilinksy?" I gasped, e looked at me and grinned.

"Nash!" He chirped.

"How are you?" I questioned.

"Um, working, I should get back to it. We'll catch up later kay?" I nodded as he handed me my drink and roll, and I gave him the money.

Well back to the corner, rush hour should be coming up soon.

As I walked out the door I bumped into a very loomy figure that I recongized. It was that cameron guy. He looked at me and winked slightly, I blushed and he contunued to the counter. The rest of the day I kind of looked for him but I never saw him.