I furrowed my eyebrows in both confusion and a tad bit of anger. "And why's that?"

Upon hearing my answer, Russia's posture changes from a sort-of relaxed state, to an on edge one. "You arrre annoying, anyone can zell you zhat much." He spat.

"Well, if I'm annoying, then you're stubborn." I pointed out. By now, Russia was standing up, and heading towards me.

"At least being ztubborrrn iz better zhan being a push overrr."

"And being annoying is better than being someone who doesn't even attempt to have a normal conversation with someone who's in the same room as them." I fought back. By now, he was standing in front of me, and he looked extremely mad while doing it. 

But, I was also getting pissed off, and I had enough of either getting ignored or grumbled at.

"Watch yourrr tongue, капиталистическая нечисть." (Capitalist scum.) Russia warned, but I brushed it aside. 

"I could care less about my tongue, commie bastard." I quarreled. Russia's eyebrows furrowed, as a snide scowled engraved itself onto his face. 

A punch was soon thrown my way, but I was faster.  I grabbed his fist and glided past it. Once I was behind him, I pushed him before he had anytime to recompose himself. 

Russia tumbled onto the ground, a hideous thump followed him. But before I could assert myself as the winner, he slid his foot underneath me. This caused me to fall to the floor on my back.

My adversary pinned me to the ground using both of his hands. His breathing was fast and sped up, but it was starting to steady. 

"I vin." He validated.  

"Not yet you didn't, commie." With stating that, I kneed him in his oh so special place. I could see his face contort in a mixture of pain and shock. 

I quickly clamored out from under him and backed up. He stood up a second later, and he bared his teeth. 

"Zo, you vant to fight dirrty, ey. Vell, I can do zhat to." He stammered, as he rushed towards me. 

Fists flew, feet kicked, and several back tosses continued to berate the commie and I. 

Eventually, I escaped to my room and locked my door. I breathed a sigh of relief once I collided with the bed. 

I stayed there for a minute, as I just relished in the soft texture. However, I soon got up and pulled myself into a sitting position. 

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and got lost in some videos online. 

One was about a few books, another was about culinary cutting skills, and I did stumble upon a funny dog video.

But, the thought of the fight that I just had lingered persistently in my mind. I tried to convince myself that it was justified, however, that was an impossible feat. 

Stupid, America. Why did you do that, you didn't have to egg him on. Now I felt bad, not just for what this caused, but also for hurting him. 

I purposefully did that, didn't I? Thoughts kept coming at me, and made me feel guilty as hell. 

"Okay, that's it America. Man up and go apologize." I told myself. I tuned off my phone and set it on my dresser. Then I got up and headed to the door. 

I slowly creaked open the handle and slipped into the short hallway. I didn't hear him slam his door, so I headed to the living room.

As I tip-toed in the room, a small whimper caught my attention. I looked over in the direction of the sound and saw the country that I was looking for. I hesitantly approached the white, blue, and red country, but he heard me and turned around.