13 Little Boy

Well it finally starts.

Just wondering, but what do you guys and girls think when I post something (chapters) unfinished and then gradually complete it?

Let the hourglass spin~~!
___________________________________

Shiro POV

'Ugh. my Head's killlin' me' I raised myself of the pavement I was practically smashed into.

"Where?" I asked thinking no one gonna answer.

"Well~ according to what Tenshi said: Ichigo's earliest memories" said a voice I practically grew up hearing.

"Tensa!" I turned to him seeing Ichigo's sisters next to him and Isshins head still stuck in the ground 'that's pleasing to see'.

I also saw that the Quincy's were already standing and dusting of their robes 'huh.. their fault for wearing white clothing'.

The Soul reapers were 50/50. Some were still one with the earth the others on top of it. Vizard sh*t were all mostly fine except that this guy named Rose was freaking out with Peacock (Yumichika) how their hair and face is ruined.

Ginjo's group somehow managed to fall into trees but now their all mostly knocked out with the exception of their leader. 'They all look like friggin' monkeys..😑🙄'

*Woof!*

I look to see that Shadow is currently being hugged by Yuzu, while Karin is having a stare-down with Clara, Tensa's freaky owl. I got the shivers when she suddenly looked past Karin and at me 'I swear on Las noches it's like she knows what I'm thinkin' and when!'

"Shiro stop looking at my Owl we have to find Ichigo" Tensa said making me look away from that.
"I'm coming damn it!" I replied.

We all got up and started to head into the Air with Ichigo's friends on our partners.

"Late question perhaps, but what time or year is it? How old is he right now?" asked that Icewoman.

"No clue but our best bet is to look for.. What haircolour does he have right now? In soulform it's orange but physically it's black.." asked the red tattoo'ed ape, Renji.

"Hmmm.. Hey Isshin, is Ichigo's hair dyed?" asked Toshiro with a reluctant face, seemingly not wanting to talk to his ex-captain.

"At what age would he have dyed his hair? And why?" the sexta muttered to himself but I still heard it.

"... No he was born with the same haircolour as my wife, orange." answered said man absently.

"Isshin? What is i.. oh" said Urahara only to slow down in his sentence when he followed what Isshin was looking at or whom.

"Guess we can expect that Ichigo should be 5 years old or younger seeing that she is still here" continued Hat'n'clogs indicating at a woman with long orange hair.

Uryu's dad sucked in a sharp breath when he saw the figure before he quietly said "Masaki.."

The woman went around town with a smile that not even faltered when she saw an ugly ghost of a man. The man however, got what was coming for him when he tried touching her breasts. *SMACK* he got a bag of groceries smashed on his head with quite the force.
"Better not try again got it? I could draw my bow at you but am currently not that well you see.
I'm letting you off easily here OK?" 'Yeah, that settles it, Ichigo's mom was also scary' some thought.