5 What happened?

<--Previously<--

Like this the entire population of Kurakara with everyone in it, vanished from the face of the earth.
___________________________________

My POV:

~still with Aizen and Ichigo~

It happened in the blink of an eye for all those still conscious. Aizen had moved to grab the Hogyoku, while an unknown man with black hair was rushing to get to Ichigo. Then they warped. Those still standing felt like the carpet was pulled away from under their feet and they fell into water. Deeper and deeper, not able to open their eyes or even heave a breath. Those on Deaths doors felt like someone hocked them, only to pull them back with the strength of Kumamura's Bankai! Healing, even though they still felt like shit. Thinking they'd spin forever down into the Abyss just for everything to suddenly! !STOP!
___________________________________

~unknown~

"Hilarious" if you asked someone what they think of this turn of events they'd answer with a bucket of Sarcasm. All captain's, vice-captain's, Vizard's, Ex-captain's, Traitors, Hollows, Full bringers and Quincy opened their eyes.. only to think their dreaming or are suddenly in on a joined joke of Shinji and Aizen's Zanpakto's. Which, in light of their last memories, is nigh' impossible as both hate each other with a burning passion! So~..

"What.The.Fuck!" an unknown -or familiar- voice said. The Hollows turned around thinking their ears are playing tricks on them cuz that sounded like their former number 6. Starting with a blurry vision, that slowly came into focus, they looked at the source of the voice - there- stood in all his bastard hot glory, Grimmjow Jeagerquez, the supposed DEAD sexta Espada. ".. I must be dreaming.. I don't wanna deal with this.. *sees Ulqiorra Cifer, supposed dead number 4*...wake me up when this makes sense" said a lazy canine Espada that could rival a Nara in lazyness (Me: probably shouldn't break the 4th wall) before lying on seemingly nothing and falling asleep. Which lead to a starting point of shouts:

Uryu- "How!? You're both supposed to be dead!"

Orihime- "Ul-Ulqiorra? What? How.. 'are you still alive? You vanished into dust..oh right!'.. Ulqiorra, thank you! *bows*"

Ulqiorra- "Hm? No clue. It was of no trouble, we all would've died from his Rampage *sees Aizen, goes over and bows in front of him* Greetings Aizen-Sama do you have an explanation for this?"

Aizen- "Hello Ulqiorra, first off, it's a pleasure to see you again, although I have no idea how exactly this is possible but I believe that this is the Hogyoku's doing. Also *turns around* nice to see you again, Gin" he said with a hint of humor knowing what would happen next.. which it did.

Gin wanted to reply but was tackled by Rangiku shouting "You Idiot" so on, so forth. Meanwhile, the groups slowly did an attendance check only to see.. there were others. To be more precise, besides the Shinigami lights of various colours appeared forming interesting figures.