4 War at Karakura Town!?

My POV:

Karakura Town lay in nothing but Ashes and broken buildings. Not a House was in it's original condition and you can't see a living person anywhere. The battle between the Soul society and Las Noches was one that was waged in the world of the living, under a seemingly closed off space that merely served as a barrier to contain the war damages.

Within this area, this city, stood a warrior opposite to a oddly dressed man who looked similar to a cocon. They were Ichigo Kurosaki, substitute Soul reaper and Aizen Sousuke, leader of the Espada and traitor to soul society. They were the only ones left standing as anyone else was dead, lost any strength to even stand or was severely injured. However, that was counting those actually participating in it, there were two groups/organizations that were merely spectating and watching how this would turn out.

They were the Fullbringer, a group led by a man referred to as Ginjo, who like Ichigo had a Hollow in him and he was the first substitute Shinigami, he optained another power: the so called full-bring and gathered those who also had it. Ginjo was however a traitor, becoming too powerful and using that power only to harm and for himself became his undoing. He was chased out of the Seiretei and is now on the 'run' from them. Now, he was watching if he could recruit Ichigo to join him and unlook his 'full' potential.

 Now, he was watching if he could recruit Ichigo to join him and unlook his 'full' potential

The other, a organization led by a person referred to as King. King Ywach; leader of the Quicy's and the origin of Ichigo's Quincy persona Zangetsu. Unlike Ginju, who was watching with his entire group, he was only there with his most 'prized' and useful subordinates. Looking forward to the ending of this war, that could only end in his favor, was pure enjoy- and entertainment for the man. The Quincy King was however perplexed. He had received a report from one of his subordinates in hiding (for their own war to kill the Soul king) that was stationed in this vicinity, telling of unbelievable power bursts that could rival one of the Alphabet-soldiers (I'm not sure what they're called in the manga. But luckily someone commented that they are named Sternenritter and that each member was addressed with a particular Letter in a certain way, for example Bazz-B and so forth).

Needless to say, not wanting a false report or one with mistakes if what was mentioned was true, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He arrived in Karakura Town 2 months prior to the war together with Haschwald, the one labeled second in command by the rest of his Army.

Throughout their stay he could indeed feel the Reiatsu of a powerful Quincy in the area. Actually, there were 3 in total, but only one -the strongest- was of unknown Identity. Ywach was also getting weird dreams where he was visited by, seemingly, himself. His other self informed him that he..was the personified Quincy power of the person he was searching for. More specifically, of his 'Sohn der Finsternis' - Ichigo Kurosaki.

Through contact with his sub-spirit Zangetsu (he learned that was his other self's name), Ywach started to think more of his actions, he went through a process of self-reflection. The result was that, behavior-wise he still was the same but much more human, he also looked younger. The character and appearance changes were strange for those who accompanied him but they didn't -wouldn't- dare question their King.