6 Realisation

<--Previously<--

'... Isn't that?' 
___________________________________

Dr. Ishida's POV

After listening to the song I thought 'I can't believe it.. I heard that song before-wait! I know that voice!' I quickly looked around searching for a mop of orange hair but only seeing Orihime, Yuzu, Rangiku and a few others but no Ichigo. My son must have noticed my look cause he asked me "Is something wrong father?". To which I replied "It's just that I have heard this song before.. from one of my charges, though..aren't we missing someone?" I try to hint. I really wonder how no one noticed that he's missing - either that - or they didn't know how and when they should say it.

"Missing? Well we are all here" said Rose for the Vizards.
"We are completely accounted for Aizen-sama", Ulqiorra voiced for the hollows.
"As are we", replied Haschwald for their group. 'Why does their Reiatsu seem familiar to me?' I thought thinking confused.

"Don't look at us, I saw everyone from my team" replied a man resembling the Vizards in Reiatsu. "GINJO!" yelled the Headcaptain of the Shinigami's enraged. A few captain's looked in his direction with narrowed eyes, some placing their hands on their swordhilts. 'Guess they know each other', I wondered. Meanwhile Kuchiki-san is looking for each captain, while his vice-captain is looking for the rest. Rukia-san is looking for her friends till she goes quiet after saying the last name.

Then she looks in literally every direction, getting more panicked as she looks around. That's when she yelled "Ichigo's/Strawberries not here!". A part looked at Rukia, others looked at a certain Espada with a raised eyebrow because of the nickname.. even if it was fitting and another interpretation of his name... 'finally they noticed'.

Now everyone who knows Ichigo someway or another looks around but finds nothing. "Weird, how is he the only one missing right now?" Sode no Shirayuki asks (they don't see/know Zangetsu with them). I look at Aizen, seeing that he waged a war in my Hometown and was the last enemy who Ichigo fought with, he was looking at Isshin who only cared about his daughters and wailed that he will get them out of.. here.

Then something that had to happen occurred, a conflict between the factions. It wasn't so bad until someone named Yachiru picked a fight with a fraccion/hollow named Lilynette. If it was just a fight between two little girls it wouldn't have been difficult to stop. What was the real problem were... their guardians. Captain Kenpachi Zaraki started to draw his sword against the n°1 Espada, Coyote Starrk.

Dashing forward with a sick grin he swung his sword down attempting to slice Coyote who merely dodged. The attack however went to the previously called out Ginjo who blocked it with his sword. Felling offended and under attack, another member of their group drew a rapier from a book and attacked Hiyori. They all started to fight yelling things, only a few trying to play peacemaker even when it meant drawing their own weapons, even the Zanpakto's participated.

I was close to drawing my bow, which I already materialized for defensive measures, when something shot at us. The attack was a beam of red-black energy that we all knew too well: a Cero.

Getting into a united fighting position and standing in the direction of the shot we all became more weary of our surroundings. "The fcking hell! That was a grand Rey Cero!Who's there! Show yourself you Bastard!" yelled an Espada with the number 6 tattoo'd on him. "You're the Bastard you fcking intruder! Get out!" hissed someone who appeared in a white blur. A collision of swords was heard and the blue-haired Espada was blown away before anyone could even blink.
___________________________________

My POV

After Grimmjow was sent flying,
everyone looked for the white blur that now sits amongst the Arrancar. What they saw made them laugh- there stood Ichigo seemingly covered in white paint!