Mayday || Silent Song

Music has always been your voice without having to actually use yours.

You never really spoke much, you never saw the point of it so why bother? Music speaks for you and you used that.

Your place of concert had massive speakers both on stage and in every corner of the room. The neon lights lined the stage and the walls, flashing to the beat of your song. Your logo sprawled over the floor and up on stage, on the speakers, and of course on your doors.

Your music was EDM, yet you never really minded rock. Heck, it was a good motivator when you were feeling down.

But, you had to stick to EDM to keep your job and not anger Tatiana.

You knew of the revolution but paid no mind to it. You also knew you were a target because of your status.

You didn't want to fight them because you love rock as well; however, you knew you would die via the hands of your boss so you had to prepare.

The others were arrogant, they knew they would win so they prepped little to none. You, however, knew they were stronger than you so you prepared.

Pacing back and forth on your stage, you fidgeted with your thumbs. They had just taken down Sayu so you knew you were next up.

You could hear the click of drumsticks and the thump of footsteps.

Here goes everything.

Mayday kicked down the door with a huff.

"Alright, you music-wannabe, you and all the others in your little empire are going down!" She shouted, clearly out of breath from dealing with your security system.

You stood there, looking them up and down.

"Hello??? Did you not hear me?? Did your music cause hearing loss???"

"May- That's Silent Song, they don't speak, like, at all." Zuke harshly whispered at her and you saw it slowly register in her head.

"Ohhhhh, right, right. Forgot."

You walked around your stage, lowering your head. Thinking, 'I really don't want to have to do this,' you stomped your boot.

The bass kicked in and flung the pair backwards.

That's your weapon of choice: Bass.

You stepped to the beat of the song and fired more waves their way.

Zuke ducked while May jumped.

May charged your way, jumping to avoid the neon waves of music shooting from your stage; Zuke followed up not too far behind.

She swung her guitar and you stepped to the side, twirled once and slammed your fist against the wall. The sound triggered the laser lights that you'd normally use for flairb but now aimed straight at the rockers.

They both scattered, leaping and rolling out of the way.

May slammed her guitar on one and Zuke beat the other with his sticks, destroying both lights.

You huffed and shook your head. Time for phase 3.

With a snap, you were lifted up by your stage lift. The lift whirred and turned into legs, stomping to the beat to send out smaller but quicker waves.

One pushed May off the stage, while Zuke avoided them with ease.

You lost sight of May even from your height. You snarled and looked around frantically, nothing. Where could have she gone???

Next thing you knew, your lift slanted, then the side crumbled.

You grabbed into the edge, holding on with every ounce of your being.

Then the other tumbled.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you fell, bracing for the impact. . .

But insteadb someone caught you and held you.

You slowly opened your eyes to meet magenta ones.

Your wild expression spoke for itself.

"I couldn't just let you fall like that, that would've really hurt." She grinned and you found yourself smiling softly.

"Listen, I know you're... an NSR artist but I know you like rock too. I can hear it in your music, you're not exactly subtle with it."

Your jaw dropped, then you pouted.

May snickered and set you down on the floor. She looked you over to see if there was anything bad, but she confirmed it was just a few scratches. Nothing majour.

You stood and brushed off yourself and held out a hand.

May looked at it funny for a second before it registered. She grabbed it with hers and you shook it firmly. You nodded with a grin.

"Hey! If you ever want to, you're welcome to come to our hangout and jam! That's totally if you want to, though."

You vigorously nodded with a little bounce in place.

"Okay! See you around... (Y/N)."

And just like that, they were gone.

It took a minute or two- wait how'd she know your name?

________

So i hope this suffices for mute reader. I don't talk much myself so i kinda slipped in a few things I do so it all kinda works! Ish, kinda, sorta, right?

Anywho, yeah, hope you enjoyed.

- Kat