Rin || Fixer Upper (S/H)

Slight TW: abuse, anxiety, imposter syndrome (ha sus lmao), surgery(???), body modification (it's fixing a robot y'all)

Notes:

- She/Her pronouns

- (F/C): favourite colour

_

It wasn't uncommon for the boys of 1010 to wander around Metro Division, in disguises of course.

It was their usual route, until Zimelu wanted to take a detour to see a new merch shop that opened.

The others reluctantly agreed, noting that they shouldn't be out too long or Neon N would lose his head.

"C'mon guys! I heard they got pop figures! And maybe even some stuff by local artists, you guys do want to support the fans, right?" He grinned mischievously.

"You're a brat, Zim, and we already said yes." Purl-Hew muttered, walking ahead.

Zimelu cheered and rushed onward.

Rin rolled his eyes and nodded his head for the other two to follow.

_

The shop was relatively small. Yet considering the size, it was packed with merch with their faces plastered everywhere.

"Yo dude! Check this out!" Zim called Eloni over.

The green haired lad walked over to see a figurine of himself, and he immediately picked it up. It wasn't often he saw separate merch of himself.

The others picked out their according merch and headed to the register.

The cashier paid no mind to the fact they were picking out specific merch until he spoke up, "You guys are big fans, huh?"

Rin smirked, "You could say that."

The cashier froze mid-scan of an item.

Before he could say anything, the five boys shushed him.

In return of not exposing the band, they signed a t shirt or two or the cashier's.

They each paid accordingly and went on.

_

"If you hadn't of opened your big mouth, Rin, I swear to god-" Purl huffed, clutching his bag in his fist.

"I was trying to be nice! I didn't know the guy would've recognized us right off the bat!"

"What do you expect? We have the same voice and it's, oh I don't know, well known. And we were in a shop of our merch, duh." Haym balanced on a curb before hopping down.

"I mean yeah, but-"

Rin turned a corner and immediately stopped.

"What-?" The others asked before seeing what their brother did.

A busted, broken down shell of a robot laid crumbled in a trash pile. It had hair tied up in a bun and was dressed rather formally. A servant robot? An assistant?

Rin handed his bag behind him, Haym taking it, and picked up the poor robot.

"What are you doing-" Eloni started.

Rin cut him off, "Taking it home, maybe Dad can fix it up. If not, spare parts."

"He'll kill you-"

"Do you think I care? I'm doing it anyway."

The others sighed as Rin marched on towards home.