⚠️ Purl-Hew || COTTON CANDY (S/H) ⚠️

WARNING: CONTAINS MENTIONS OF BLOOD, GORE, AND VIOLENCE. READ WITH COMPLETE CAUTION. AVOID IF TOPICS DISTURB YOU. AND IF THE MUSIC DISTURBS YOU.

It gets less frightening at the end, I promise, I'm sorry.
___

"Party people in the place, are you READY!?"

The screams, cheers, and applause rumbled the floor and echoed off the concrete walls of the underground club.

The blinding neon rainbow lights reflected off the metallic stage.

The bass vibrated through the floors, jostling the fans.

Robotic boots clunked on the stage, revealing a horrifically gruesome looking female.

Her hair pulled into dual coloured, identical frizzy buns. Her fangs shone brighter than the lights. Her irises glowed against her black as night scleras. She dressed as a clown, her dressed strategically ripped and torn, as her stockings, with blood stained Mary Jane shoes.

Her overall look was enough to give nightmares for decades.

"ONE FOR THE NIGHT, TWO FOR THE DAY! LET-LET THEM KNOW THAT WE DON'T PLAY!"

Her glitched voice screeched, then bubbled a laugh that sent shivers into souls.

BAM!

A shot rung out and the female flinched on stage.

Her eyes went from ones that struck fear, to ones struck with fear.

A man holding a caliber stood over a young girl, who was clutching her side.

"That's what you fucking get for cheating on me with a fucking metallic cock!"

"I- I didn't-!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" His booming voice was a whisper compared to the next shots.

Soon, the girls body was comparable to swiss cheese with how many holes was in it.

"Hey!"

He whipped around to meet the eyes that could burn through iron.

"One for the night, two for the day. Let them know that I don't play."

The growl rippled through the silence as claws pierced skin and muscle.

Clang went the gun as it hit the stone floor.

"What- the fuck are you d-oing!?"

He barely choked out before the crunch of a windpipe, spine, and skull.

His body slumped with a thud onto the floor.

That spine-tingling laugh bubbled out of the robot.

"Now, I'll get my cleaning crew to deal with this mess, and how about we get back to the music?" She purred out to the crowd.

Some were terrified, others thrilled. The mixed signals were enough to get her back on stage.

"Before we begin, apologies for that little, hmm-mishap. But, as you know, I don't tolerate fighting in my club. And he was just getting on my everlasting wire. Now, Wanna Play?"

She threw her arms out, slinging her head back as the crowd went wild.

-

The smell of blood was sickening.

"Another incident. . . Why is it my club that this always happens?"

"To be honest, I dunno, (Y/N)." Her manager spoke as he scrubbed her hand with a mix of vinegar and dish soap.