Chapter 31 - My Hesitations

A/N: Guess I finally recovered from my sickness! Geez...I was literally panicking. I won't let you guys wait much longer. Here ya go! Also, don't worry. I've been working my a$$ off with this story and I'm multi-taskin.

If this chapter gets published then I'll continue writing 32 and 33

If this chapter gets published then I'll continue writing 32 and 33. It's really making me guilty so, I'M READY TO PUSH MYSELF FOR YOU GUYS. YOU DESERVE IT. And lastly, once chapter 35 has been released, that would be the end of season 2. Now entering season 3 😌

Another Hint: (this person) will take the defendants side to support (this other person) in trial at court.

Have fun guessing the two characters 😏😉

Happy Reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Weeks Later...

Irene's P.O.V.

It's been weeks since the call from my dad and It's been also weeks since I last seen Jin. Both of us were getting pretty busy already because March is our last month to wrap things up in our second year of college. We'd just text each other from time to time or video chat.

Everyone's getting really exhausted with studying. Adding the stress from college to the stress that I'm receiving from my family was really getting to me. And to learn about the possible suspect that was none other than Jin's father was messing with my head already.

He hasn't even mentioned his father ever since high school. Would that mean that he isn't aware of the whole situation right now? Or...was he hiding that from me?

Ugh! I scratched my head out of irritation and placed my pen on my table again. I'm in my house, reviewing for a few tests that I'll be taking before finishing the school year. I can't even think straight because of what's happening right now. It's really messing with me.

"I...need to get to the bottom of this." I muttered to myself as I started working on my reviewer once again, rushing so I can go to the police station where I can know if there are any updates towards our case. I've already texted Seulgi to accompany me and It's a good thing that she's done with studying too.

Many more hours later, I've met up with Seulgi at this Cafe near her house and now, I'm driving us to the Police Station. She kept on asking a lot of questions about the case and how did it ended up being Jin's father. I didn't know what to answer since I have no clue either. She really seemed interested which makes me see that she's really fit to be a lawyer. It's crazy how she also looked serious because she's usually goofy.

We finally arrived at the place where a lot of people are scattered, police officers chatting with one another, a few people filing reports at the front desk, some people were already hand cuffed, and the whole place screamed...danger...?