Chapter 20 - Challenge Accepted

Jin's P.O.V.

In our classroom right now while our professor discusses a few things with us, I couldn't help but to think about how I could win Joohyun's heart. I'm really determined!

Should I cook her favourite food?

Should I buy her new clothes?

Should I ask her out on a date or something?

I have to impress her----

"SIR KIM SEOK JIN!!" I heard my name as I snapped back to reality to see who was calling me. I looked around to see students looking at me and our professor glaring. I cleared my throat and stood up. "Y-Yes, sir?" I asked.

He sighed and placed his whiteboard marker on his desk. He leaned forward and placed both of his hands on his desk too, saying "I was calling for your name multiple times already."

I let out a nervous laugh and responded "Sorry, professor. M-May I know why you called f-for me??"

"I was wondering if you could explain what plates mean in architecture?" He said, leaning his back on the board. Okay, this is easy! I got this! I fixed my posture and answered "A plate is a structural element which is characterized by two key properties. Firstly, its geometric configuration is a three-dimensional solid whose thickness is very small when compared with other dimensions. Secondly, the effects of the loads that are expected to be applied on it only generate stresses whose resultants are, in practical terms, exclusively normal to the element's thickness. That's all, sir." After that, I received a little nod from him and told me to sit down.

"Great. Alright next, we'll tackle the activities that your class will be doing." He said and turned the PowerPoint Presentation to the next slide.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Am I that unlucky to be placed beside this annoying girl!? Seriously, why is she here!?

"So, why are you here?" I asked Jennie, as she lazily turned her head to face me. "To learn? What else?" She said sarcastically.

 "To learn? What else?" She said sarcastically