Chapter 29 - A Big Turn of Events

A/N: Hey y'all! Just giving a warning before the chapter start. This chapter will be HELLA LONG! GET SOME FOOD OR SOMETHING IF YOU READY. Please excuse some errors if you see one because I've been rushing to update because of excitement.

Also, I wanted to thank you all for making this story reach 7k reads! We're road to 8k because of you guys and I couldn't thank you enough. That's all for now, lovelies! Happy reading!
--------------------------------------------------------------

3:00pm...

Jin's P.O.V.

"Sir Kim, it seems that you've been pretty occupied lately and you've been passing your tasks quite late. Do you want to be removed in the Dean's list?" The professor said, holding my task sheet while crossing his arms at me.

My 4th class for today's finally done and I was about to go out when our professor requested for me to stay. Here I am now, still listening to his words about me disappointing him.

I mean, he is right...I've been so out lately and I haven't been able to focus. A lot of stuff's going through my head and It's getting me stressed out. Not to mention but, I've been passing my task sheets late because I've been going with Joohyun to visit her mother at the hospital whenever she needs someone to accompany her. Of course, I couldn't say 'no'...because It's my duty to be right by her side.

She needs me...

'Aish...this is really hard..' I thought to myself.

' I thought to myself

"No, professor. I'm sorry." I apologized, looking down as I heard him sigh. "You have to catch up or else you'll be removed on the Dean's list, alright? I know you're a great student. Just make sure that nothing's distracting you." He told me, patting my shoulder.

I looked at him and gave him a nod before bowing and leaving the room.

"Something happened?" I was startled for a second when I heard someone talked to me. I didn't have to look at her when I already know her by her voice. She walked infront of me to face her. "Well?"

 "Well?"