Chapter 17 - Weird Encounter

*time skip*

June 19, 2021...

Day before College officially starts...

Third Person's P.O.V.

Jin and Jungkook has been living in the same roof since March and now, they're used to seeing each other already. Jin's mother and Jungkook's parents had already allowed them to live together. Jin was still working on the cafe with Wendy since, he doesn't want to just wait for his mother to provide him money. He still wants to help her..

After the fight between Irene and Jin, both hasn't kept in touch since Irene already blocked Jin's number from his phone.

Taehyung and Yoongi chose to have dorms this year and so, they did. They've already settled in today since they need to put their stuff and all that before the first day which is tomorrow. Yoongi also has been slowly getting used to having Jin and the others with him and he's getting more open when talking to them. As for Jimin, he chose to rent an apartment, close to the university since he doesn't want to have any dorm roommates but, he still wanted to have his alone time.

Jimin and Rosè were practically going out now and who knew that Rosè, Jennie, and Jisoo would be going to the same university as the others. Well It's mostly because Rosè didn't want to get separated and because Jisoo was developing a tiny crush on someone from Jimin's friend group. Yoongi....

Back to Jin and Jungkook, having the younger one around has made Jin change a few of his habits. Jungkook had encouraged him to work out to keep a healthy life style and even tried convincing him to move on from Irene. But, he just couldn't. His heart belongs to her and even though Irene has already blocked her. He still kept on putting up flowers at the front door of her house everyday just to hear her putting it on the trash bin again and again. The guy's really whipped.

It's currently the afternoon right now and Jungkook and Jin are currently at the gym, working out for about 4 hours now. Such healthy kings!

 Such healthy kings!

"Hyung..ready to go now? We're done for today." Jungkook said to the older, who's sitting on the chair, fanning himself since It's really hot. "Yeah..sure." Jin then responded to him.

" Jin then responded to him