“well, I kind of figured that,” Isabella smiled.

“I’ll leave you three alone,” and with that the doctor left.

“Well Noah, take care of your sister. You’re 18, so you can raise her. Everything your father and I owned now belongs to you.  Kyle’s parents are running the business now. And Taylor?”

I looked at Isabella, and she gave me smile.

“Take care of my Noah, I know I can trust you with him. And Gracie too since you know her.,” she said.

I nodded. “Of course”.

“Well, I think I can see your father now Noah. Hey, do you think that sex in heaven is going to be better then here? Hmm, well we’ll see in a minute,” she joked.

Noah and I let out a sad chuckle.

Isabella seemed like such a wonderful parent and it sucks that she has to go. All the good people die.

“Well, goodbye Noah. I love you and I think I raised you to be a fine young man. You know I’ll always love you. Even though I didn’t like you bringing home all those skanks, you’re still one amazing son. Your father and I will look after you and Gracie up there. Taylor, well it was nice meeting too bad we could’ve had a better introduction and goodbye, but that’s life for you. Remember, take care of him and Gracie. I trust you,” she whispered.

“Mom, don’t leave,” Noah whispered brokenly a few tears escaping.

Tears were forming in my eyes and my heart was breaking at this scene.

“Good bye Noah, I love you,” and with that she closed her eyes and the line went dead.

One hour later, we were at Noah’s house and Noah’s head was on my lap crying his heart out.

His mom died and my heart was breaking seeing Noah so, broken and sad. I was stroking his hair with my hand and I was letting a few tears escape my eyes.

Isabella Andrews took death so lightly like it was nothing. She was ready to leave the world and she left it with goodness. She raised two beautiful children. While we were at the hospital, I noticed she had a very humorous trait about her. I wish I knew her before this.

I kept stroking Noah’s hair as he let out sobs in my lap. The funeral was tomorrow.

I don’t know when the sobbing stopped, but when it did, we both fell asleep. Me resting my head on the couches arm,  and Noah sleeping with his head in my lap.

The next morning we both awoke at the same time. Noah got up first and headed to the bathroom. I went into the kitchen and made some eggs and pancakes.

After I was finished, I put it on the table and went into the hall to grab some clothes.  I found some clean underwear, bra and a black skirt and a nice plain back tops.

I headed upstairs and took up another bathroom. I showered myself and put on the clothes.

I left my hair natural, and had no makeup on.

After that, I went back down the the kitchen only to see Noah eating pancakes and dressed in black pants and a black dress shirt.

“Mornin’,” I whispered as I sat down across from him.

“Hey,” he greeted.

Breakfast was quiet.

And then finally, we were going down the church for the funeral. The ride there was quiet.

As we got out the car, Noah came to my side.

“Please stay with me,” he begged.

“Of course,” I said, holding his hand.

We walked together inside and saw many people already seated.  We headed up to the front row and sat down.

The priest said his words, Noah said his, and so did others.

And then just like that, it was over.

Gracie was with Noah and me when we went back to the car.

Gracie was smart enough to know what was happening and was silently sleeping now after she cried.

Noah started the car and we went back to his house.

As soon as we got their I carried Gracie to her room and tucked her in and went back to the living room where Noah was sitting down. I sat down beside him.

“Are you okay?” I whispered.

He looked at me with sadness written all over his face and eyes and then I hugged him. He hugged me back and we just sat there in each other’s arms.

After what seemed like hours, he let go and all the warmth I had on me, was gone.

“What am I going to do?” he asked.

“Stay strong, that’s what,” I told him.

“I know, but Gracie...” he trailed off.

“I’m going to help you look after her,” I said.

“How?” he asked.

“I’m going to move in here and be with you guys because you two need someone and I want to be there for you now, since you were there for me. I don’t care if you’re not going to let me move in, I still am. Plus, I can leave my hell hole house and stay here,” I explained.

“Thank you,” was all he said.

“No problem. But seriously, are you going to be okay?” I asked him, worried.

He chuckled. “Yes I am”.

“Good. What do you want for lunch?” I asked him getting up.

“Pizza!” he grinned.

“Wait, till you taste my pizza, it’s going to be amazing,” I smiled.

“Yes, I have a woman who can cook!” he shouted, happily.

I laughed and went to the kitchen.

“I’m inviting Kyle over! So make lots of pizzas!” he shouted, from the living room.

“Okay!” I yelled back.

Smiling, I got to work. 

Author's Note:

Soooo , I updated and it's longer. I updated because Ididn't feel like studying. Seriously, its sooo boring! I can't wait to get exams over with and on the last day, me and my friends are going East Side Marios and then the movies! I've never been to East Side Marios, but they better have spaghetti !

Any who,  what did you think of this chapter? Sad, I know :'(

Please, please vote. I want to get at least 100 votes on this chapter (:

Thanks and see ya soon! 

Also, check out my new story 'Forever or Never' I'm going to update that one too tomorrow. 

Bye!