Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

            Yeah, we didn’t shower together, was just a joke. I kicked him out last minute, laughing at his pouty and gloomy expression.

Ah, Noah, you can’t get me that easily.

            After showering and dressing into a pair of black short shorts and black band tee with ‘SOAD’ , which stands for the band System of a Down and putting on a pair of blood red converse, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to see Kyle and Noah waiting for me outside.

Kyle had dropped off Gracie to his parents’ house before we had to go and then we set of to New York.

+++++++++

“Dude! What the hell!?” I yelled at Kyle, glaring at him.

“Shut it Taylor, you deserved it!” He shouted back.

“Fuck you!” and with that, I slammed the door in his face and went and sat on my bed.

Stupid Kyle. Just cause I accidently tripped him and made his nose bleed while he was talking to a “smoking hot girl” (His words not mine!) he had to break my freaking iPod! Curse you Kyle!

We had arrived at the hotel a few hours ago, but we decided to go and see my real parents tomorrow afternoon. We had called, well, Noah called them and they both agreed to see us at their place at 2:00pm tomorrow.

But right now, I was annoyed and pissed off that the one thing that kept me sane enough was now broken.

How am I supposed to listen to music now?!

I groaned in frustration and fell back on my bed that I was sharing with Noah. Well speak of the devil, here he is now.

“So, no music?” he laughed.

“Shut up, Noah!” I growled at him not bothering to look at me him and just stare at the ceiling endlessly.

“Well, lucky you I was going to give this to you after the trip, but I guess your brand new iTouch can wait until after the trip,” he said, and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

Excitedly, I got up and grinned.

“Where is it!?” I exclaimed.

He chuckled and revealed a small wrapped rectangular box.

Eagerly, I grabbed it and tore the paper off and opened it and there in the box was a brand new iTouch , with the camera!

“I also added everything that was on your iPod before and some little extra here and there. Turn it on,” he smiled.

I waited for it to turn on and then laughed at the wallpaper.

“Wow Noah, loving your cross eyed goofy face,” I teased.

“I try,” he smirked.

Pressing the camera button on, I motion for Noah to come closer.

When he did, I pressed my lips to his and the camera clicked, and I pulled away smiling. I saved the picture of us kissing on my lock screen and then showed it to him.

“Cute, eh?” I grinned, happily.

Yeah, I know it's short, but honestly, it's like 11:30pm at night, and i had to upload for you guys. This isn't edited what so ever. Come to think of it, none of the chapters are. Ohwell. 

Anyways yeah the brand new cover is by AceVixon!

Her covers are flippin amazing ! 

Honerable mention goes to everyone, who did a cover! :D 

I promise I'll make the next chapter at least 3 pages long. Because right now, I have so much prjects going on, tests, and issues I have regarding my grades and classes . Plus, my computer broke but it's fixed now!

Anyways, vote! :)