49.

GUYS WE ARE AT 101k OMG. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LITERALLY WANT TO CRY. THIS IS LITERALLY SO EPIC.

The baby was due any day now. It has become a huge waiting game. One that I am totally sick of. The whole family was excited for her arrival and couldn't wait anymore.

Everyone has been trying to distract themselves so the time feels shorter.

My father got tickets to a huge basketball game for the family. I decided it was best I stay home and rest.

Jax immediately declined the offer too, so he can stay home with me. I didn't want him to miss out on the game, I know how much he would like going. I forced him to accept the ticket and go.

He was not changing his mind about leaving me alone. It was hard convincing him I would be fine but eventually he agreed.

Jax and I were in our room while he was getting ready. He was standing in front of the full length mirror as he put his shirt on.

"I think I should stay home" He looks at me through the mirror.

"No. You are going, it's decided." I shook my head. I sat on the send of the bed with my feet swinging a bit.

"But what if you need anything, or something happens, or you fall, or-" I cut off his rambling.

"I will be okay. If I need a single thing, I will call. Now get your fine ass downstairs and go" I slowly got off of the bed with my rounded stomach.

"You better call me if even the smallest thing happens" He looks at me sternly.

"Yeah yeah." I push him out of the room before guiding us downstairs.

The rest of the guys were waiting at the door to leave.

"Raven you have to call us if you need anything. We will come right back okay?" my dad kissed my forehead.

"I know. Now stop worrying and go to the game!" I laughed.

"Ok ok" He laughed.

I watched as the men got into their cars and pulled away from the large house.

Peace at last.

I can't even remember when the last time the house was this quiet.

I decided to take use of this time and head to the living room. I turned on the flatscreen tv with the remote that sat on the couch.

I clicked Netflix and clicked on gossip girl. I love this show.

It was so nice having time to myself for once. This house is always crazy with all the testosterone.

I was three episodes in when my eyes began to droop. I couldn't keep them open any longer and gave into the sleep.

I woke up from a thirty minute nap with pain in my stomach.

"What the fuck" I groaned. I went to standup to see if it was just the way I was laying.

I was wrong. My water broke.

"Holy shit" I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Jax.

Jax.
me: My water broke, meet me at the hospital

I waited a moment to see if I would get a response.

•*•*•*•*•
Jax POV:
•*•*•*•*•

I couldn't calm down.

Every thought I had was about Raven home alone. What if something happens to her and the baby, what if she hurts herself by accident. Anything could happen. My mind was torturing me with all the possibility's.