31.

Cade stared at me for a moment. His face was still pale as he recovered from his look of shock. He kinda looked like jasper the ghost. Now that I think about it, I may see a resemblance.

"Your their sister?" He asked. I just looked over at Jax, confused at what was going on. Like I already said I was their sister. How many times do I have to repeat that?

"Um yeah"

"No way. I didn't know they had a sister." He says the last part quietly.

"Well i'm right here as living proof." I gestured to my body.

"How do you know my brothers?" I raise my eyebrows. The way he spoke about my family is like he knew them. If he didn't know about me then he probably wasn't that close with them.

"I guess I work with them" He rubs the back of his neck thinking.

"You guess?" I question. How do you guess if you work with a person?

"Ye-" He started to talk again but got cut off by my phone ringing. I put my finger up to silence him as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked annoyed that whoever it was interrupted my conversation.

"Don't have that tone with me. Come home now, you're in trouble." Will yelled through the phone.

"Yes Willy" I said sarcastically.

He then yelled through the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear so I didn't go deaf. He continued his little rant.

I tapped my foot on the ground waiting patiently for him to shut up. Jax and his brother stared at me with amusement.

When he finally stopped I hung up on him.

"Bah bye" I put my phone in my pocket.

"Well nice meeting you Cade but I gotta go. I have a house full of guys that are angry at me. Not a good mix." I chuckled.

"Bye princess" Jax hugs me before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Bye Jax" I smiled already missing his warmth as I walked away.

I really have to get used to that.

I rode home on my skateboard. The sun was going down now so I decided to take my sweet time. I wanted to watch the sunset as I rode. I ended up going in circles a few times.

When I finally got back to my house it was much later. My brothers were all probably eating dinner.

I opened the door with my right hand as my left held my skateboard.

I took off my shoes next to the door and dropping my skateboard with them, before walking into the kitchen.

"Raven where were you?" My father asked angrily.

"The park" I sat down in my chair.

"You didn't think to tell anyone?" Eli butted in.

"I yelled "I'm going out" but I guess you isn't hear that hmm?" I cut up my chicken on my plate.

"You can't just go out whenever you want" Will scolded.

"Oh really?" I started to get angry.

"Last time I checked all of you just left school today. Where did you go since i'm forced to tell you about my whereabouts" I put my fork down.

"None of your business" Will glared.

"Oh then I guess when I leave the house it is none of yours" I laughed bitterly.

"Ok enough!" My father interrupts.

"I had the boys work on something for me" My father made up a fake excuse while looking at his plate.

"You really think i'm dumb don't you?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Logan asked.

"I can tell your lying. When ever dad lies he can't look me in the eye. Will gets defensive, Eli scolds me, and I haven't figured out the rest of you yet because you haven't lied yet. You guys aren't very secretive. You could either tell me what your actually doing or I will find out myself" I looked around the table.

My father cleared his throat.

"We aren't hiding anything" He tried to reassure me.

I laughed bitterly while shaking my head. I stood up and went to my room. I'm done with them. I didn't even want to look them in the face right now.

I laid in my bed thinking about what to do next.

•*•*•*•
The dads POV:
•*•*•*•

She was smart. She knew we were hiding something from her.

Our line of business isn't exactly a small lie.

There was an emergency today which is why I had to pull the boys out of school. I have been training Eli to take over when I retire. He is my oldest child and has been preparing for it for years now.

Ryan knows about our business but he isn't allowed to join until he is a year older.

I would tell Raven but she's already went through so much. Who knows how she would react to the fact that we have killed people. Bad people but they were still people.

"I think we should tell her" Ryan plays with his food.

"No way!" Will yells.

"If we don't she will keep digging and you all know it. She will figure it out and it won't be from us. She will be more mad that we didn't tell her" Ryan explained.

"I have to think about it" I agreed with Ryan. After all he was her twin. He could probably read her mind while looking at her. Who knows how the twin thing works.

I had to take everything into consideration.

I decided to go back to my office to think.

•*•*•*•

I got a package for a new pair of jeans today and i'm happyyy😂

how were your days?

sorry this chapter is short. I've been working on school stuff non stop all day.

I hope it was ok

vote and comment!

xo