42.

Last but not least, there was Logan.

I was happy I hung out with Jason. Hearing him play the piano reminded me of a memory that I forgot about. I guess as I grew up it didn't stick in my child like mind.

I knew what Jason said was true. We would be happy like that again. Don't get me wrong, we are happy now too. We just need to make our family closer. I spent a lot of years away.

Anyway, back to Logan.

I wiped the tears from my eyes as it was Logan's turn.

I was looking down as I wiped my face as I bumped into something.

"Hey I was just looking for you" It turned out to be Logan.

"Yeah I want to teach you something. If you don't already know it" he corrects himself after thinking.

"go get dressed in athletic clothes and sneakers"

I went to my room and put on shorts, a sports bra, a t shirt, socks, and sneakers.

I put my hair in a pony tail before walking into the hallway were Logan waited.

He grabs my hand and leads me outside to a basketball hoop. He goes into the garage and comes out with a basketball.

"Wanna play?" He smiles like a little kid while throwing the ball between his two hands.

"Sure but you are about to be dominated" I playfully bumped his shoulder.

"I don't think so" He smirks.

"First person to 10 points?" I asked

"Yeah that works. You can have the ball first" He throws a hard, clean chest pass to me.

I check the ball before starting to dribble. It's my first move on him, it's gonna have to be good.

I do a crossover before making a fast break for the left. I faked it before crossing back to the right.

"BOOM ANKLES BROKEN" I laughed as he fell. I shot a three pointer.

"And it's now 3-0" I grab the ball.

(Lmao that video is so funny. With the way he was acting, it was bound to happen)

"Ok ok that was good" He got up off the ground, dusting his shorts off.

Because I scored, I got the ball again. This time I just tried attacking the basket. I went up for a layup but he blocked it. Stupid tall ass motherfucker.

He got the ball and went back to the key. He started driving to the basket. I put my hands up to try and block the shot but I was too late.

"2-3 you only have a 1 point lead" He started dribbling again.

He began to dribble again. I noticed he tends to go to the right side. I used my body to make him go left. He started dribbling with his left hand which wasn't his dominant one.

I put more pressure on him before snatching the ball.

I dribbled up to the key before turning around.

We continued the game until it was 8-8. We each needed one more basket to win. It was just a matter of who could get it first.

It was my ball this time. Luck was in my favor.

I slowly made my way in front of Logan. His hands were out wide as he stared at my movements.

I threw the ball on the side of his thigh. It bounced off on the right side. I ran to where in bounced and went straight up with a layup.

He stood frozen in confusion.

"Did you just bounce it off of me?"

"Yes, yes I did" I stared at his baffled expression.

His face broke out into a wide smile.

"That was fun. We should play again soon." He ruffled my hair as we walked into the garage.

"Hey" I swatted his hands away.

"I had fun too. Now I get bragging rights" I teased.

"Oh no you don't. You can't tell the guys. They won't leave me alone." he practically begged.

"Hmm that sounds entertaining" I smirked evilly.

"Oh boysss" I yelled through the house as I quickly ran from Logan.

He was on my tail as we ran around the house.

I paused as I reached the living room.

"I-haggadah" the rest of my words muffled as Logan covered my mouth. He smiled innocently at the guys.

"What's going on?" My father asked

"Iahswonhfhdthehdhgame" I muffled fast

"Nothing at all. Right Raven?" He signaled me to go with it.

"Mhm" I nodded my head.

•*•*•*•*•

Ok guys important question. Do you want me to write a smut scene? I haven't written one before but I will if you guys want it.

vote and comment!

Let's get a ton of votes on this chapter!

xo