46.

here y'all go

Will POV
•*•*•*•*•

Eli called dad.

We quickly picked Raven up and ran to the car. We would be meeting our father at the hospital.

The hospital wouldn't ask any questions as dad knows the head doctor.

Raven was unconscious with blood all over her black hoodie. Even with the black color, I could still see the red of her fresh blood.

She saved me. She may be gone because of me.

I'm so dumb.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes again. I haven't cried in years. I just got Raven back, I can't lose her.

"Please stay with me" I whisper, stroking her hair.

Eli slams on the breaks as we got in the hospital parking lot.

I scoop Raven up in my arms, running into the hospital. Logan and Eli were behind me.

"HELP!" I yelled to get a nurse or doctors attention.

My fathers friend then came over and put her on a stretcher, quickly wheeling her away.

I tried to follow them but a nurse stopped me.

"Sir you can't go back there. She's going into emergency surgery."

Her words rang around in my brain.

I fell back into a waiting room chair. Ravens blood was all over me. Logan and Eli looked as messed up as I am.

The last thing Raven said was "Will, I love you" I better be able to say it back.

My father, Ryan, and Jason ran into the hospital.

My fathers voice boomed loudly through the hospital.

"WHERE IS SHE" A nurse quickly came over.

"Sir your going to have to sit down. She's in emergency surgery."

That didn't seem to make him any better.

Ryan looked distraught with tears running down his face. After all, Raven in his twin, his other half.

We all sat in silence.

To distract myself I figured I should let Jax know. She is just as important to him. Even if I don't like it, it's my little sisters happiness and she loves him. If she loves him, I will try to get along with him. Anything that's important to Raven is important to me. Even If i don't show it all the time. If he even hurts her though, I will literally kill him.

Jax immediately was on his way.

•*•*•*•*•
"Hey guys" My father friend, the doctor, walked out.

"I went in and got the bullet out. She lost a lot of blood but I believe she will be okay."

We all let out a sigh of relief.

"She is in recovery. She most likely won't wake up until tomorrow."

"Can we see her?" Jax asked. He had gotten here a little while ago.

"I don't normally do this but because you guys are family I will let you guys go in. You can't touch any of the equipment or do anything to disturb her."

"Ok" My dad nodded in agreement.

The doctor led us back to her room. Raven laid in the middle of the hospital bed. She was pale as she laid still. Wires were connected to her body, multiple beeps were heard throughout the room.

My heart broke to see her like this.

We all sat around the room. We didn't have to communicate to know we were staying here all night.

•*•*•*•*•
Raven POV:
•*•*•*•*•

I felt like absolute shit. It was like I got thrown off a cliff onto a main road and got run over by at least ten cars.

I groaned, attempting to open my eyes.

I looked around the room with my vision blurry. I blinked until it went clear.

Everyone was asleep except Will. He was looking out the window, oblivious. He obviously didn't sleep with the bags under his eyes.

"Will" I croaked with my dry throat. His head automatically snapped to mine.

"Oh Raven. Thank god" He ran the the bad and kissed my head.

"Water?" I asked

"Yeah" He handed me a glass before calling the doctor.

The rest of the guys woke up as the doctor walked in.

"Hi Raven. How ya feeling?"

"Absolutely fabulous" I said sarcastically.

Jax was holding my hand on the side of my bed. He squeezed it, sending warmth through my body.

The doctor began checking my vitals and everything.

"Everything looks good. There is also something I need to tell you." He looked into my eyes.

All of the guys snapped their head to him.

"You might want to hear this alone." He suggested.

"I don't know. It's fine, you can say it." I mean what could it be? My brothers and Jax already know what i've been through.

"Oh okay" the doctor looked unsure.

"Raven, you're pregnant."

•*•*•*•*•*•
Oh crap. Another cliff.

There will be another chapter after this one but before I write the next chapter I need to know, what do you want to see in the chapter after that?

do you guys want to see:

a time skip to the birth?

Some of the pregnancy?

their future after the birth?

or something else?

vote and comment

xo