10.

I stood up, grabbing my bag. I threw my wrapper in the garbage can while looking at my schedule.

I was going to my class before I heard a group of girls laughing and someone else yelling stop. I instantly followed the sound to see a group of blonde girls in tiny clothes circled around another girl on the floor.

The blondes looked so fake with their extensions and cake faces. The girl on the floor was smaller and looked more like a nerd.

They had knocked her things out of her hands and called her names. Once she went down to pick up her things they began kicking her.

I was angry. I walked over to them not letting my glare falter.

"Yo barbie why don't you go back to your Malibu dream house and leave the girl alone?" I snapped, getting closer to her.

"Ugh go back to the hell hole you came from." Barbie spoke with her annoying squeaky voice. She made a shooing expression with her hands.

I walked right up to her grabbing her wrist, pinning her to the lockers behind her.

"Look, i'm not going to say it again. You obviously don't know what I can do to you. You go near that girl again I swear I will rip your long ass nails off one. by. one." I gritted through my teeth while punching the locker next to her head, making her flinch.

She looked terrified as I towered over her. I was around 5'9 and even in her heals, she was shorter than me.

"F-fine" She stutters pretending I didn't scare her.

I help the girl up before turning around to see the mystery boy was watching. I still couldn't see his face. I ignored him and walked to class still angry.

My other classes before lunch were all boring. I couldn't wait until I could eat. Although I would probably have to sit with my brothers because of the stunt I pulled in first period.

The bell was going to ring any second. Then I could finally go get food. I watched the hands of the clock move slowly.

*RINGGGGG*

I bolted out of my seat and quickly made my way to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was huge. It had circular tables set up throughout the room. Each table had at least 8 chairs and if you needed more you could take them from other tables.

I walked in the lunch line to get my food, ignoring the stares.

I got pizza and a soda.I didn't see my brothers anywhere so I decided I would try and sneak out of the cafeteria to go outside or something.

All the other students were sitting at their tables with their friends.

I was walking to the doors as I heard someone yell my name, making the cafeteria go silent.

I turned around with the deadliest glare. My brothers sat at a table in the middle of the cafeteria. Ryan ran over to me, grabbing my wrist to pull me to the table.

I looked around the table where my 3 brothers, Daniel, and they 2 more of their other friends sat.

I sat between Daniel and Will. I didn't say anything while I ate my pizza. I just listened to their conversations. I felt the stares of curious students who probably wondered why i'm sitting with these guys.

"Hi Will" I heard the squeaky voice from earlier say. I turned to see her dragging her nails across his chest.

He looked disgusted.

"Brittney get off of me" He said coldly.

"Come on baby" She tried to say in a seductive way but ended up sounding stupid.

"Go away" He said more sternly.

"Will" She whispers in his ear, just not getting the hint.

I squeezed my empty soda, crushing it. Everyone turn towards me. Everyone in the cafeteria were already looking at us since barbie walked over.

I turn around fully and stood up. I stood towering over her.

"Barbie I think it's time you leave. You wouldn't want a repeat of what happened this morning do you? Because I won't be as nice." I glared right into her eyes.

"Who do you think you are? Your a whore, I bet you opened your legs for all these guys." She crosses her arms while smirking, thinking she's smart.

I laugh humorously.

"You are fucking hilarious. Half of them are my brothers." The smirk fell off her face.

"Now for you calling me a whore. I won't let that slide. Not only that, you are over here harassing my brother. I won't take that lightly either." I then punched her across the face. A crack sounded through the cafeteria along with her scream.

"You bitch, you broke my nose" She cry's while blood gushes.

"Oops you might need another nose job. Hopefully your doctor does a better job this time." I smirked.

Ryan stood up and was holding me back from getting to her again.

"Come on Rave, you just started here. Your still the same as I remember" Daniel laughs.

"She was like this in her old school?" Ryan asked with his eye brows raised.

Daniel laughs. "No she was worse." while I roll my eyes.

Everyone was still listening to the conversation.

"Mind your own business!" I yelled, instantly everyone turned away except the mystery guy. He sat  at a table with another guy, watching curiously.

"You are going to be in so much trouble when you get home" Will said leading me out of the cafetera.

I went to my last two classes. Art was my favorite so I just did what I wanted.

When it was time to go home, I walked out to the parking lot.

Mystery boy got on his motorcycle before taking his hood off while looking at me. I finally got to see his face and let me tell you...

he's hella hot. 

•*•*•*•
Vote and comment!

Thank you for all the love on this book. It means a lot. The more you vote and comment the more I will update!