41.

Eli and I soon left the track because Jason was waiting for us to get home so we could hang out.

We talked to the guys for a bit longer but I knew I would be seeing them around a lot more.

They were in the mafia too. I wondered how people found their way into these things. Like for me, it's my family. What about them?

I began to think about what Jason and I would do. Jason had previously said he has an idea. He wouldn't tell me though. He only said it would surprise me.

We got home in record time with Eli's crazy driving.

"Thank you for today" I hugged Eli. I could tell he wasn't expecting it by the way he froze. He quickly hugged me back with his long arms. Seriously though they were like giraffe legs in replace of his arms. He's reallyyyy tall. But that makes better hugs so i'm all for it.

"No problem. Now let's get you to Jason." He unlocked the door.

"Jasonnnn oh Jasonnn" I sang through the house. "Honey im home!" I continued.

I heard laughing in the kitchen so I followed the noise.

All the guys were sitting at the table eating sushi. How rude. They got it without me.

"You guys better have got me some" I crossed my arms.

"Don't worry we did. I knew you would be angry" Ryan laughed with his mouth full.

I took the container from him and sat at the table. I immediately dug in.

I was in my own little world. I hummed as I ate. Food is amazing.

"RAVEN" someone screamed making me focus

"Jeez what's with the yelling"

"We have been calling you for the past two minutes. Jason is taking you up to the library.

"The library? I wondered what we could be doing in there.

"Yes now hurry up slow poke" Jason began walking upstairs.

I quickly got up and ran after him.

He lead me into the library before turning on the lights.

He went and sat at the black grand piano in the center of the room as I watched.

He turned around and signaled me over with his hand.

I slowly walked up to him and sat on the bench.

"Are you going to play something?"

"Yeah you haven't heard me play since you were a toddler." He said sadly.

"I don't think I remember" I try to think about if I have. I just ended up giving myself a headache.

"I'm going to play the song you used to love"

video below:

He begins to play The scientist by Coldplay. I instantly feel my eyes closing as his fingers press the keys.

(listen to the song as you read this part)

My family was gathered in the library.

Jason sat on the piano bench. Mom and dad cuddled on the coach as the boys and I stood around the grand piano.

"Why don't you play us something baby?" Mother asked.

"I don't know. I'm still learning" Jason said looking down at the keys in thought. Jason used to doubt himself as a child.

"You can do it. I know you can" My father encouraged.

"If you mess up, its ok. We all mess up sometimes." My dad sent one of his comforting smiles.

Jason nodded before placing his fingers on the keys.

He played a familiar song. We all sang along to the smooth tune. It was our favorite.

Will looked down at me before he grabbed my tiny hand, twirling me. Making me giggle.

Eli then came and swooped me off the floor, tickling me. I laughed as my brothers and I played and danced to the song.

Ryan and I latched onto each other dancing. Jason looked from the keys to us and back to the keys. He had the look pure happiness on his face.

We were all so happy.

When the song came to an end, I ran to the bench Jason sat at.

"Jay Jay! That was amazing! Again, Again!" I cheered wrapping my tiny arms around him.

I then opened my eyes as the music stoped. Jason was staring at me.

"Jay Jay, I remember" I whisper as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

He raised his hand to wipe my tears away. Using the pad of his thumb, he swiped along my cheek.

"Don't cry baby" He pulled me into a warm hug.

We both sat in silence as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks.

"We were so happy Jay Jay" I whispered as my voice felt like it would break at any moment.

"I know. We are happy we have you back. We will be 100% happy again." He reassured me.

"I can't believe I was away from you for that long"

"Me neither but your home now"

•*•*•*•*•
None of my friends know about this account or that I like to write. I decided I would tell them if this story gets to 100k.

some of her past moments and a look into her family before she was taken away.

Vote and comment!

some people think black is a shade. Do you think it is a shade or a color and why?