chapter 13 :one of the last chapters

Two years later.

I think I may be pregnant again. I take the test waiting anxiously for the results. It says: positive.
I have to surprise Christian.
I have come up with a name over the past few weeks and I decided on Phoebe Ella-grace grey Ella after his birth mother and grace after the angel who bought him up.
I have put the test in a box and there is some confetti in there.
I am going to surprise him at work I stop off at the coffee shop to get him some. I get him a black coffee and I get a doughnut. I arrive there. I walk up the stairs to his office and I see him looking handsome at his desk. I walk up to him and I place his coffee and the box delicately on his desk. He gives me a look and says " you didn't have to "
I say " just open it "
He opens it and his eyes widen. He jumps up and runs to me he picks me up and he says " I love you so much "

I'm now on my due date and she hasn't come yet. We're heading to the hospital and I haven't told him my name idea for her.
We get in the SUV with grace and Sawyer.
We get there and we head straight there.  Decide to have an epidural. The birth was amazing I had him by my side through the whole thing. I am holding her in my arms the name suits her so much.  Phoebe Ella grace grey. I say " Cristian.
, I have a name for her but if you don't like it just say so and I won't speak of it ever again. How about Phoebe Ella-grace grey. "
He looks at me and he looks away he says " ana, I can't just no why would you think of something like that .!"
I look down and say " I'm sorry forget it ." He briskly walks out and Mia Comes in and she says " hey sis don't worry about him he will realize he is in the wrong and he will come back "
I hand the baby to Mia and I go for a nap as that birth wore me out. I wake up to Christian stroking my hair. I smile and he says " sorry ana u just thought it was a bit weird the name I love the name but can we just leave out the Ella part ".
I nod and I kiss his soft lips. 
After a couple of days, we head home with teddy and Phoebe. I want to get back to work as soon as possible I am having a meeting with the owner of grey enterprises (Christian ) about expanding so there is a child care unit upstairs so I can see the kids during the day.
I leave the kids with Mia and Kate. I put on my usual attire and I sit at my desk. I start the conversation by saying " I would like to expand the unit upstairs and turn it into a childcare unit and I can put Phoebe and teddy there whilst I work "
He says " that is a great idea but have you gone over the pros and cons of this "
I say " I have in fact and there are many pros to this situation and it would be so much easier if only the employee's kids went there until they reach a certain age where they are to  start school ."
He says " discussion over don't it will happen as soon as possible "

Once the meeting is over I feel that I need to pump so I go get my pumping gear and do that whilst I clean up a couple of things a dread some emails. Mia comes in with Phoebe as I finish and I feed her. She soon later falls asleep and I place her in the Moses basket in our room. Teddy, I'd outside played with Taylor. He has him wrapped around his little finger already.

I grab a coffee from the kitchen  I take it to Christian and he is on the phone. I put his hand up with one finger signaling one minute. I nod and take a seat in his chair. He finishes on the phone and he says " hey baby " whilst I stand up and he sits down. " Come here you " he pulls me onto his lap. I say " Christian, you would tell me if there was something wrong "
He says " I actually wanted to talk to you about something ana. You know that Elena is my ex-mistress well she emailed me and she said she wants me back. I told you because I want all honesty in this
marriage "
I say " Christian, I love you so much did you tell her no "
He says " yes of course I did she's nothing, you are my everything, you, Phoebe, and teddy you are what's keeping me alive "
I kiss his warm lips and I head back out to the lounge room where Mia and Jose are Jose runs to me and says "ana oh how I missed you "
Christian walks out I can feel his presence once I hug Jose I walk backward into Christians' arms. We have dinner together and Jose won't leave me alone. Cristian always thinks he wants in my panties but he's just a friend.
After dinner, they all leave and Jose tries to kiss me but I go for a hug and Christian says" why don't you stay the night "
I look at Christian and I know what he is onto .   Jose decides to stay the night and me and Christian decide to have a shower Together. We make as much noise as we can have sex hoping that Jose will leave us alone. We head to bed and I get up in the morning and decide to make pancakes.

Christians POV

I wake up alone and I put on some grey joggers and go topless. I walk around behind ana and kiss her kneck she giggles and she swats me away

Ana's pov

Christian says " how was your sleep "
Jose says " amazing "
I say " I'm going to feed Phoebe and Christian can you please check on teddy "
He nods and I go into our room I gently lift her from the Moses basket and I take her Into the kitchen I take her milk out of the fridge and I warm it up a little. Once it is finished I feed her whilst talking to Christian as Jose went home. Teddy walks in and says " morning mummy and dada "
I say "morning sweetie "
Christian picks him up and hauls him on a chair and says " what do you want for breakie "
I say " Christian, here feed Phoebe and I'll sort teddy "
I kiss his cheek and I make teddy some baby porridge.
Whilst I have some. free time I get ready for work as the daycare unit is ready.  I have an amazing day t work and we all have a family movie night.

Thanks for reading this far for my next story I am thinking of doing maybe a mental health story but still using the same characters. 
Harriett xx