16

TRIGGER WARNING

phoebes pov: I am now 16 and both of my parents are madly in love. I am so happy because in this day and age not many kids have both of their parents together I am so lucky. Theodore is off traveling the world and I am working my way through the last part of high school. I have this amazing teacher and she really understands me about everything that I talk to her about she is so amazing she is a single mother and she has four kids. like with every other teacher I feel like I can't talk but with her, I can talk freely and she understand without me feeling judged. the main topic of the conversation is my self harming don't do it because of my parents or my family I do it because I'm being bullied by this group of girls they constantly hurt me physically and mentally. she is sorting it all out for me and she is also one of my father's business associates and she is having dinner with us tonight and I'm bringing my boyfriend around so they can meet him. his name is Damon Salvatore he knows about my self harming and he is so amazing and caring and handsome. He's a little older than me which is what I'm scared about because my parents are very strict. she just understands me and she is the best person I have ever met she is my best friend all in one. at the end of the lesson, I wait back behind as she is giving me a lift home. we get in her car and head straight there. we arrive and I head into my room and I receive messages from the girls and I have a sudden urge to cut. instead of doing it I shout " Tracy, can you come to help me, please "

she comes in and she says " hey what's up, love "

I say "I feel like cutting, the girls are sending messages to me again "

he says " ok so I need you to concentrate on one feeling okay, I want that feeling to be happy to do that just think about the things that make you happy but say them out loud"

i say all the things I'm happy for and the urge has disappeared. I say " Tracy, I think I need to confess to my parents" she nods and we get ready for dinner. we walk in and I say to my father " daddy, can we have a chat in private please "

he says " yes in my study ?" I nod my head and follow him into his study I'm hardly allowed in here. I say " daddy you can't get mad but I have been self-harming because these girls in my school are bullying me " his face changes a completely different color. he says " thank you for telling me I will have them sorted out for you from now on you will do your schooling from home I will get Tracy to tutor you if that is okay " I nod and leave his study my mother walks in once I leave and I sit a the island in the kitchen and wait.

ANASTASIA'S POV :

I walk into his study and see him hunched over his desk. I rub my hands up and down his back and he softens. he walks over to his desk chair and motions for me to sit with him I sit on his desk in front of him. he says " phoebe is self-harming because of the bullies at school at its jack hydes kid as well "

I say" ok we can get her in with a counselor and tomorrow we can go into school and go sort this out, ok baby " he still looks like there is something on his mind but I don't press him for it. I sit on his lap and we just cuddle for a while before heading out into the kitchen. we head into the dining room where it is all set out neatly. we start eating the meal that Gail prepared for us. Cristian muffles "I can't believe them bastards!" he gets up and leaves the table. I follow right behind him, he goes into the bedroom and rips off his tie with his tie clip still attached. it hit my in the face causing a shooting pain across my face. I rush into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I slide down the wall and start sobbing. my parent hates me, my husband hates me. what should I do I have lost everyone in my life? he starts banging on the door. I say sobbing " no go away " he busts the door open and sits at my side looking at my face. he kisses my lips making me melt into his arms. I lean into him, he stands up pulling me up with him and he sits me on the worktop. he dampens a cloth and then cleaned the cut. he places the cloth in the sin and kisses me I pull him in closer to kiss him deeper. we never get any time to ourselves anymore. His sweetness turns into lust but he pulls away. we head back into the kitchen and he gives phoebe an apology and he forgives him and she spends the night with Tracy. so that means I get the full night with Cristian. as soon as they leave and get in the elevator he pulls me into a passionate kiss. I smile against his lips I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. he walks into the bedroom and he lays me on the bed stripping himself of his shirt. I love looking at him he is engraved like a god. he goes down on me and makes sweet love to me. for the first time in forever, I have felt good I fell in love once again. we lay there on the bed watching the tv for the rest of the night.

thanks for reading,

Harriett xx