chapter 5

The wedding is tomorrow I can't wait. I text my soon-to-be husband.

Hey baby I miss you xx can't wait to see you standing at the alter XX
Yours ana X

I do my makeup and hair myself as I want it to be simple. I get a message from Christian.

Hey baby you better be the one walking down the isle XX
Your Christian X

I feel really faint and Mia comes over to me and she says " ana are you ok "
I say " call Christian something doesn't feel right "
She calls Christian and grace gives me some clothes to put on. 10 mins later Christian comes running over to me and he says " ana baby what's wrong "
I say sobbing " I don't know something doesn't feel right "
I buckle over and scream in pain. Grace says " it's her ribs we need to get her to the hospital "
Christian picks me up and I grab onto his kneck. We arrive at the hospital In no time. The doctor comes in and says " miss Steele it is ok if he goes "
I say " no he is staying "
He says " ok well it seems you have had a small break in your ribs "
I say " ok "
He says " I will leave your two alone "
Christian says " thanks doctor, and it's ok it's ok "
I say " Christian I'm sorry I ruined the day today "
He takes me into his embrace and he says " ana we still have time "
I give him a cheesy smile and we head for the place we decide to walk down the aisle together as I want him by my side. The priest says " they have written their own vows "
Christian starts

I Cristian grey take Anastasia Steele as my beloved wife to take care of her in sickness and in health to have and to hold from this day forward. You taught me how to love and to care when we first met you looked so beautiful when you fell into my office in so grateful for that because if you didn't fall into my office that day we would never have been together.

A tear falls down my face I start to say
Christian, I love you so much I'm so glad I fell into your office that day.  Take Cristian grey as my beloved husband to have and to hold from this day forward .in sickness and in health. I love you so much.

The priest says " if there is anyone who has proof that these two shall not be we'd then speak up now "
I hear two familiar voices say " me these aren't right for each other "
I hug Christian tightly and he says " you have no right to be here get out now "
She says " well you were a dominant "
I shiver at the word and he says " not anymore and you abused ana when she was only little look how fucking terrified she is ."
A tear falls down my face. It's not because of him shouting it's because I'm terrified.
He gets sawyer and Taylor to escort them out. He says cupping my face " and it's ok I'll protect you "
I smile and look forward ready to get married.
Once the wedding is over we head to the venue for the party.
We walk in together and I go talk to Kate. Kate goes off to kill a girl and Christian says to me " Mrs grey ";
I say " yeah that's me "
He says " yeah you"
I giggle and he says putting his hands on my shoulder blades " I wanna get out of here I'm sick of sharing you with the riff-raff"  I pull him with me and I change into an off-white suit thing and we head to the honeymoon. I can't keep my hands of him he's finally mine. I smile and Christian notices me and says making me blush " what you thinking of baby "
I say "thank you for everything you have done for me "
He smiles and buries his head into my hair. I put my head under his chin he smells heavenly it's a mixture of his cologne and his body wash. I love him so much.
We arrive at the airport and I look out the window and I say " is this yours "
He says with a big grin on his face "our baby ours " 
We get out of the car and I start to head up the step but Christian picks me up bridal style and we go up the steps. I sit across from him but he realizes that I don't like taking off in a plane. He slides under me and he puts his head on my shoulder and kisses my kneck I sigh and start to relax. Once we have taken off we talk about how we met and our first date.
We arrive at someplace and I don't know where he has taken me. I get changed into a red lace dress and some black heels my hair is perfect. Christian is sat looking lost. I say " miss me Mr grey "
He says " I most definitely did Mrs grey oh how much I would love to rip that off you "
I smile and kiss his lips he lets me take control of it. Not so long ago he wouldn't let me touch him at all.  We watch a film on his Ipad and before it has ended we are here. We walk down the steps and there are paps I put Christians' hand on my waist so I can put my arms around his torso.
We get into this magnificent, limo and we drive around for a bit I think he is trying to make me guess. I love this man so much he doesn't even realize. We come to a halt and Christian places a silk blindfold over my face so I can't see. I gran and he picks me up not wanting me to fall as I am clumsy I mean very clumsy. I wonder where he is taking me I'm intrigued ...

Thanks for reading this far I'm going to edit most of it XX
Harriett