chapter 10

We get home and there is an unknown caller on my phone. I notify Christian and he answers it he says " hello Anastasia's phone "
He puts it on speaker.
Un " hello Christian I have your sister I want 200000 dollars in cash in 3  hours it must be handed over by ana "
Christian says " give me my sister now you sikko "
The call ends. I say " Christian I'll do it "
He says " no ana your pregnant and no just no I have to protect you no " a tear falls down his face. I walk over to his and sit on his lap I wrap my arms around him and say " Christian it's ok to listen we need to get Mia back stat "
He stands up and says " Anastasia I need you to do it "
I say " there will be protection around me won't there "
He says" yes and you will have a gun "
I nod and Christian sorts it out. I call the number back and ask  " were do you like  me to meet you  "
He says " at the abandoned takeaway "
I shudder and end the call.
Christian says " I've got my men on it "
I rub my belly and a calming emotion spreads into the atmosphere.
1 hour passes we can't get near enough of the amount of money needed in this short amount of time. I grab the gun out of Christians's desk and I put it in the back of my pants I run out of the apartment and I get in the SUV I speed to the takeaway and I see jack Hyde and Mia he is raping her. I pull the gun and aim it at him I shout at him " get off her now "  I say trying to act tough but I fail miserably. He stands up and walks slowly over to me. I tense he grabs my hair and he takes the gun out of my hand Mia gets up and she kicks him from behind and I fall to the ground he kicks me in the stomach and I screech I'm pain. The baby what if he dies to before I ever get to hold him. I see the gun on the floor and I can only just reach it I take it and I aim it at him and shoot him in the leg. He falls over and then the darkness suddenly surrounds me the last thing I hear is Christian voice saying " ana baby please wake  up "
I wake up surrounded by monitors. Christian is by my side almost eminently.
 I say " the baby ?"
Christian says " he's ok baby and Mia is ok "
I can finally relax knowing that they are ok. Christian says " I got so worried ana I thought I lost you " he sobs I  take him into my arms and I kiss his head my ribs really hurt says " Christian my ribs hurt "
He gets up quickly and he says " sorry "
Grace comes in in her uniform she must be my assigned nurse. She says " hi ana would you like some pain meds "
I say " yes and what actually is the damage "
She says " you have a broken rib and you have broken your ankle "
I say " not that bad I guess I'm not wearing heels for a while then "
Christian says " you will not work until that baby is born to do you understand! "
I roll my eyes and grace says " he's right and you can't have any more stress it could lead you to have a miscarriage "
I sigh and nod my head.

A few days later I get discharged from the hospital and I have got this thing that makes my foot taller so I can wear heels. I have a pink dress on and it shows my bump it's got so big I'm now 5 months today this pregnancy is going so fast I can't wait to meet our baby boy.  We head out to the car and there is pap and Christian takes me by my waist and pulls me close. We get inside and I sit on his lap and he kisses my head. This is my safe space. I love him so much it's hard to believe it.  💖
We get home and there is security, more than normal. We get in the elevator and I rest my back against the wall Christian notices and he picks me he says " tired Baby ?"
I say " just a little "
He says " well I have a surprise for you upstairs"
I kiss him and he pulls away he says " later baby I'm all yours "
I smile seductively. We get up their and u see the whole family there. There is a banner and it says ' boy or girl '
There is a black balloon and I walk up to it and Mia passes me a pin Christian closes.his hand over mine and we pop the balloon together. I say " and his name is Theodore Raymond grey "
I wrap my arms around Christian and he envelopes me. We have a small party and Jack walks through the door with a gun. Luckily, Christian and Mia all have a gun. I put my hand where my gun is and pull it out I aim it at him and he says " that's not a good idea Anastasia "
I shoot him in the leg and sawyer and Taylor kick into gear Christian has the police on the phone. Not long later the police arrive and they take jack away. Christian whispers " you should have shot him in the head " a small gasp escapes my mouth and then I giggle.  The party ends and then everyone heads home. Me and Christian head for the shower I take my boot that is protecting my foot and I take my clothes off and hop into the shower Christian lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he slides his cock into me and I haven't felt so happy since the incident. It feels amazing. 
We head to the closet and I put my silk pajamas on it shows off my bump. He is on my rib and it hurts I grab and Christian comes over to me and he says " you ok baby "
I say " yeah the baby is on my ribs "
He places his hand on my belly a.d the baby moves. I feel a relief. I lean back into Christians' arms and he kisses kneck sweetly not sexually.
We head to bed and we order some things for Theo.

Thanks for reading this far I have been struggling with some mental health issues at the moment so just bear with me.

harriett