chapter 4

Once we have given my phone to the FBI I and Christian are sat in his office and all of the family are there apart from my mum and dad I can't face them.
I am sat in the corner and Christian is on the phone. He motion's me to come to sit on his lap. I nod and sit on his lap he wraps his arm around me and I bury my face in his kneck we haven't been able to sleep because of the anxiety that there is someone ready to kill us.

I head to the closet and I put on a pair of jeans and a plain white top. I look at myself in the mirror and I'll I see I fat I look fat and ugly. I hold back my tears and I go to the bathroom and I do everything to make myself look presentable. I walk out to breakfast. I can't eat. I shake my head and go sit on the sofa. Christian comes over and says " Anastasia, what's wrong "
I know he is serious because he said, Anastasia.
I say not wanting to put more pressure on him " I'm fine I'm fine "
He says " ana, talk to me "
I still shake my head. He says " ana baby"
I sigh " I didn't want to tell you but I don't feel comfortable in my body at the moment I didn't tell you because I didn't want to put more stress on you "
He says " ana, you are engaged to me ok speak to me about anything ok I will help you , why don't you feel pretty "
I say " I have seen pictures of your other girlfriends and there really pretty " I try to hide my face but it doesn't work.
He says " ana, I only have eyes for you ok i
Only love you you are gorgeous and stunning "
I hug him I still have that feeling but I know he loves me no matter what.

I hear a bang it sounded like a GUNSHOT.
Christian grabs me and we both rush to the red Room because that's where we are safe.
I start shaking uncontrollably and Christian is pacing around the room on the phone he finishes the phone call and he sits next to me he says in a soft tone " ana they have secured the building and there is knowing in the apartment we need to pack a bag and we will go stay in one of my other places " I nod not being able to produce any words. We get out things together; we get in his Audi R8 and I don't know where we are going but he is driving us to the airport.
He says " we are going to Paris I have a  place there "
We go into the plane and we take out seats. Mia, grace, kate, Carrick, and Elliott join us on the plane.
About 4 hours later we arrive in Paris.
I and Christian get in the car with sawyer and Kate.
Grace and Carrick are with Mia and Elliott.
I and Christian get dropped off somewhere different from everyone else because we need to have space.
I get in and grab two water bottles I throw on at Christian he catches it and heads into the office. I roll my eyes and head for a shower. I turn the taps so it is the right temperature I remove my clothes and step in the warm water cascades down me it feels amazing. Once I finish I put on a black skirt and a black and white blouse  I decide that it's too revealing so I put on a baby pink blazer it looks amazing. I head Into his office he is sat there looking out the window. I say " hey, want to go out for dinner "
He nods and says " ok I'll go get changed "
I call up the restaurant and say " hi I would like  to make a reservation for grey please make sure the table is quiet"
Once I finish I see my beautiful fiancé in a black suit I grab a pair of heels and my phone we link up and head to the restaurant. We find our table. Not long after we sit down a waitress comes over and says " hi Mr grey I'm such a fan of your business ."
He says " I'm out with my fiancé so I suggest you take our orders and leave "
I say " he will have the steak and chips and I will have the carbonara please "
He gives me a shocked look like did you just order that. I giggled inside.  Not long later our food arrives.
We sit and eat. We talk about life. There is one sentence that catches me he says " when do you want to get married baby "
I say " I have always wanted a spring wedding we could have it at the end of spring and then when we go on our honeymoon it will be in the summer"
He says " yeah that's amazing, you plan the wedding and I will plan the honeymoon "
I say " ok we will start planning tomorrow.
We head back to the apartment; we get ready for bed and I get a call from sawyer :
S:" miss Steele we have the person that has been threatening you and it turns out it was your mother.
I say " o...ok thank you sawyer "
The line goes dead and Christian comes over to me and says " baby, what's up "
I say shocked " Christian. The person who threatened us is my mother "
He says "ok ana ok "
He takes me in his embrace and we head to bed we are starting wedding planning tomorrow.
I can't wait !!!

Hey guys sorry for the late update I broke my phone .
harriett