chapter two

I wake up early so I can get in the shower. I finish my amazing shower . The shower has  waterfall effect and it's amazing . Christian is still asleep so I put clothes on and do everything else. I climb on top of Christian and I kiss him and he stirs a little so give up and head out for a walk . Taylor comes with me for security and I just have a stroll through the park . after a while I head back . I walk through the door and  Christian runs to me and he says " omg ana I thought you left me " he sobs .
I say " hey , I could never leave you and I went with Taylor baby "
His whole family are here and Christian says " we need to tell them do you want to "
I nod my head and move closer to Christian " well , I went to work normally and well my boss invited me into his office so I went is and he....he raped me " Christian kisses my head and he carries on " and she had knowhere else to go so she came to my office and she told me we want back to my penthouse and we sorted things out "
Grace looks devastated and she walks over to me and says " ana you could be pregnant"
I shake my head and say " I have had the morning after pill "
She says " well done dear "
Once that is all over my mum and dad walk in and they go give me a hug but I walk over to Christian and he says " everything ok baby "
I say " throughout my childhood they used to abuse me and I thought I could stay away from them but obviously I can't "
He says " oh baby" he stands up making me come with him. We walk over to them and Christian says " hi I'm Christian Anastasia's boyfriend and she has had a rough couple days so would you please leave her alone that would do me the world a good otherwise I could buy your workplace and fire you for assault" I don't know why he has to be so protective but I suppose I am his gem and I will let him look after me .
We walk into the bedroom and he pushes me back onto the bed and he comes on top of me and he puts his hands on mine . placing them above my head . he starts kissing me and I just feal a relieve that he actually loves me .he pulls up my skirt and I stop him he stops kissing me and he says " ana what's wrong " he gives me a stern look. I say " I don't feel pretty "
His body tenses and he gets of me and pulls me up and removes my clothes and he takes me to the mirror and says " look you are beautiful and gorgeous and I love you ok understand "
A tear falls down my face and I turn into Christian and he holds me close and he says " your so cute "
I say " ok I get the gist stop complimenting me "
He says " no  never " I let out a soft giggle .
I walk to get my clothes on and he takes my panties so I can't have em she puts them in his pocket and I just dismiss it . We walk into the main room were everyone is and I say " were is my mum and dad "
Grace says " they left dear "
I nod and Christian puts his hand on my lower back I move it to my waist and I whisper " baby I'm all yours later "
He rolls his eyes and I say " I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up "
He nods his head. I walk away I fix my hair and makeup and then I grab panties and put perfume on and head out. He is sat on the sofa talking to Mia I go sit with grace and we have a chat about how I did the right thing getting back with Christian. He came up behind me and he says " you hungry "
I shake my head knowing he will be mad at me he says " ana , you need to eat "
Grace says " ana , you do need to eat dear "
I sigh I get up and head to the kitchen and open the fridge and I fall very faint luckily Christian is behind me and he grabs me takes me to a chair and he grabs me and pasta pot . Grace says " ana , you are weak and if you don't eat you're body will start to shut down "
I say " ok fine I will eat "
I eat it and then I start to feel dizzy and Christian is sat Infront of me and he says " ana , what's wrong "
I say " I'm fine I really am "
He shakes his head and grabs me by my waist and takes my into his spacious office he places me on his desk and he says " ana , talk to me baby "
I let out a sigh and say " i am fine it's just that all the things that happened came back to me and it just overwhelmed me that's all baby "
He says " ok , do you want to call it a night "
I nod and hop of his desk " we walk out together . he says " me and Anastasia are going to call it a night "
We all say our goodbyes and head to the bedroom and we get ready for bed we decide to sit in bed and whatch Chicago med whilst cuddled up he puts his fingers through my hair and it calms me down he braids my hair and I lie on his chest. I fall asleep for the night.

Dream

I wake up and I need some fresh air so I grab a shirt and head out on the balcony and I feel two hands on my back it's Jack he pushes me off I scream .

I hear a voice " ana baby it's just a nightmare baby wake up "
I wake up and acknowledge my surroundings and I see my Christian and I
Hug him tightly because he makes me feel safe and protected.
We fall back on to sleep in each others embrace.
I wake up to an empty bed . He must have gone to work oh hold on I hear music I follow the sound of music to him he is working out. Holy crap he is hot and spicy whooo I am dating the right guy. He notices me.  He walks over to me and I attempt to run away but I am to slow he catches me by the waist and pulls me close he says " you need a shower baby "
I say " well well well I know who else needs one " I giggle and I managed to get away I head for this shower and I get in he gets in after me and we don't have sec we just hold eachother and love eachother. We did have some sex last night though .

Thanks for reaching this point there will be more drama in the future . X
- harriett