chapter one -

After 2 years of being broken up

I wake up from my blissful sleep I get ready. I put on a white and black blouse , a black pencil skirt and white heels to head to work and I grab my coffee in my mug . I grab my things I run down the stairs , To my car .
Once I arrive at work I see my boss he says " morning ana , come into my office please "
I walk into his office he puts the blinds down and locks the door he grabs my kneck and lifts up my skirt I try to fight him but he's to strong he unbuckles his pants and slides them down his legs into a pool around his ankles and he sets me on the desk and I start screaming " help help "
He says " don't scream know one can hear you "
He lets put an evil laugh  and I start to cry once he finishes he slaps me accross the face I straighten up and I grab my stuff and run out of work . I am shaking to much to drive so I think even though me and Christian aren't together anymore his office is close by so I rush to his office I get there in no time I walk up to the receptionist and she says "hi what can I do for you "
I say " I'm fine I know we're in going "
I walk to the elevator and I get in . Once i
I get upstairs I go to his office he isn't there saywer is there he says " what can I help you with mam " I bust out crying and he rushed away hopefully to go get Christian he come back with him and Christian picks me up bridal style and takes me into his office and me says " hey , ana what's wrong you need to tell me so I can help you "
I shudder and I start to say " I got to work and Jack my boss he invited me into his office and " *sobs* " he did things to me "
I burst out crying Christian is on the other side of his desk I drop to the floor and he comes round to help me up he says " ok , ok I'll take you to my penthouse and we can talk more "
I nod not being able to say anything. He grabs his phone and picks me up again and heads out to the car I slide in and then Christian gets into it next to me he is so far away so I shuffle up next to h and he wraps his arm around me and massages knuckles.
We get to the penthouse and he takes me into the kitchen and grabs me a bite to eat he walks with me to his bedroom and we sit on the end of the bed and talk .
C :" hey , ana sorry for what happened between us "
A :" yeah I really miss you "
C:" well I don't know if it's too soon but we could give us another go ?"
A :" yeah that's a really good idea "
We have a small make out session and then I go to the bathroom and I think shit shit shit I could be pregnant . I start to cry and Christian bursts open the door and he says " what's wrong baby "
I say " I could be pregnant "
He say " ok ok baby I'll get saywer to get you the morning after pill "
I say "thank you "
He says " come on you should have a nap "
I nod and once we get to the bed he passed me his tee shirt and he says " I'll look away "
I roll my eyes and say " can you sleep with me " I give him puppy dog eyes and he says " ok fine "
He takes everything of apart from his boxers I get in first and he gets in after he opens his arms and I move closer to him so I am in his warm embrace I say " I have really missed this "
He snuggles me closer and we well I fell asleep . I wake up to Christian on the phone and I look at him he puts on finger up to sign he'll be one minute . I get up and head to the kitchen and saywer hands me a brown bag he nor And i smile I head to the bathroom and take it . Christian is in a suit and he says " I have to go to work do you want to come with me baby "
I nod and I put my clothes on and I take my hair down from the messy bun and I put my heels on Christian puts his hand on my waist and we walk out to the car . Once we have got in the car Christian says " I don't want to push you to fast but how would you like to move in with me "
I say " well with everything that has gone on , ummm ok yes I will move in with you "
We kiss and it feels electric .

We arrive at Christians work and the same receptionist is batting her eyelashes at Christian so I kiss h and he kisses me back and we head up to the office Christian shuts the door behind us and he says " ana , what was that about kissing me "
I say" what like this " I kiss him but he doesn't kiss back this time .
He says " ana , your were jealous weren't you "
My cheeks go flushed and he says " there's nothing to be jealous about baby your mine and I'm yours " he kisses me taking by surprise and I put my hands in his hair pulling him closer and then we finally pull apart he says " I have to go to a meeting , you can do what you want in here "
He leaves and I sit in his seat I decide to log into my work account and look at some manuscripts so I can get them edited and send them back to the writer. By the time I have edited one Christian walks in and he comes behind me and I can smell his amazing sent and he says " hey , wanna go get coffee "
I nod and stand up to get my phone but Christian sits back down and pulls me onto his lap and he says " let's stay here for a while "
I say " nope I want coffee " he holds Me tighter and starts to tickle me I wriggle and I almost fall but Christian catches me and he starts kissing me and I say " Christian I want coffee "
He says "fine " we get up and head to Starbucks . We get there by walking and it's only around the corner so we get there in no time. He says whilst walking in " baby what do you want "
I say " ill have the caramel latte with two shots of expresso thank you babes "
I go find a table for 4 people as Kate and Elliott are joining us . Christian comes back and he hands me my drink he takes the seat next to me and we discuss how we are going to tell them about everything that happened today and with that they turn up Christian takes my hand and I start to say " Kate Elliot , I went to my office Today as normal and my boss he raped me." A year falls down my face and Christian catches it he continues " and she had knowhere to go so she came to me and we are now dating again we have a meeting with ana's lawyer next week "
K :" ana babes listen I'm here for you ok "
E :" same here kidda "
I smile and lean into Christian and say " can I stay with you tonight baby "
He says " of course ana we will get your things moved into my penthouse soon
baby "
We finish coffee and bead back to Christians office to get the car and we head home for the night I once again steal one of his shirts I have trouble undoing my bra so I say " baby can you undoe my bra "
He says " anything for you my dear baby "
He does it . he grabs his pants and puts them on also he helps me put my tee shirt on. We go sit in the front room after we have eaten . We are watching Chicago med Christian recommend it to me . He had fallen assleep im still watching it it's amazing o think that Natalie Manning and will Halstead should get back together there so cute together. I get up to go get a drink of water and I see Christian crying out so I go over to him and I say " hey baby it's ok I'm here wale up wake up "
He wakes up and pulls me close and he says " shall we go to bed "
I say " yeah ok "
We head to bed and we fall blissfully asleep unaware of the surprises yet to come ...

Hi it's Harriett hope you like it so far I have worked hard on it xx