chapter 8

Dr green says " congratulations Mr and Mrs grey you are having a boy "
Christians face lights up and he starts to cry I say " baby come here "
He lays his head on my chest and I pull my hands through his hair. Dr Greene leaves and Christian says to me " I don't think I can do this ana "
I say " Christian talk to me baby "
He says "I'm going to be a  shit father just like mine was "
I say " Christian this baby is going to be our word ok this baby will love you just as much as I do ok don't ever doubt  that I know you had a rough start in life but look what you have made of it "
He smiles and we head for Grey's house. We get in the Audi R8 and Taylor and sawyer are behind us trailing us. We arrive at the magnificent house as everyone is there. I get a mocktail and I clink the glass and say " well here I am today with the man I thought I could never be with married to him and we have news I'm pregnant and there will be a gender reveal party in about 2 weeks "
Christians parents congratulate us and them Mia has a speech " well I thought I was the only girl in my family but when ana married my bro she became family but little did I know she was my biological sister. My eyes well up with tears that have not fallen. She says to me " and you and I have the same parents "
I turn to Christian " is this true "
He nods and I say " shall we confront them  together "
We head out and we got back to the Penthouse. The elevator beeps and they appear our mum and dad.

Mia says " don't you have something to say, mother "
She says " I am not sorry for what happened all those years ago and I'm not sorry for abusing you "
I shudder Mia comes close and takes my hand. I say " well we just caught you on tape"
They walk up to me and get in my face and my mum says " you are a disgrace "
I flinch and Christian stands Infront of me and I stand with Mia he says something as we walk away and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I buckle over in pain grace comes over and takes me into the bedroom and I lay down she does a short check over and says " ana the placenta is pulling away from the wall due to the amount of stress you need to rest until the baby is born "
Christian says " once your head hits that pillow you are staying there until it's born "
I roll my eyes and grace leaves after a while Mia stays the night. Christian gets Gail to make me my favorite dinner Hunter's chicken. I have it at the table and then Cristian and.I head to bed and I put one of his shirts on for comfort. I lay my head on his chest as he types away to his emails. I listen to his heartbeat against my ear. I start to doze off until Christian sneezes and it's bolted me. awake. I say " cristiannnnnn "
He says " sorry baby " he pulls me up to his lips and my tongue demands entrance but he pulls away and says " Anastasia you are pregnant I don't want to hurt you "
I say " fine love you night "
He says " night baby love you to "
He puts his laptop down and he plays with my wedding rings and he soon falls asleep. There must be something on his mind I don't want to pressure him but something is breaking at him.

I awake to my husband gone. He must be in his office. I walk out and I see him in his office crying. I run in and I say " baby what's the wrong talk to me "
He sobs " ana my dad has died "
He hides his face in my breasts and I stroke his head. He wants to go for a shower so I follow him and I just keep checking on him. He is a man of pride he won't ever let anyone see him cry I have so much pride for having that honor. I love that he married me because neither of us would be anything without each other. I say " Christian how about you and me do something "
He says " ana not now "
I say " ok you know that you can talk to me "
He nods and heads out of the shower leaving me alone. An idea pops into my head. One hour later I have fixed the plans and I'm going to take him on a holiday away from all this so we can have some space.
I go in and see him on his MacBook I say " Christian up now we're going somewhere "
He grunts and I say " don't you are coming and that's that " he climbs out of bed he says " is that so "
I smile and let him kiss me. I grab some clothes and I pack Christian bag for him so he doesn't get any idea of where we're going.

We arrive at the jet and Christian is still prying me for answers. I do t let my guard down.
We arrive.
The sea is so blue and the huts look so divine.
We're are in Miami.
I hope he likes it of course he will like it it's Christian.

Sorry for the late update just been a bit busy with my mental health glad to say I'm bk xx
Harriett