chapter 6

I say " Christian where are you taking me"
He says " that's for you to find out and me to know " I grab and he puts me down and takes my blindfold off I see a room that is different. He says " hey baby were in Greece "
I spin around and kiss him taking him by surprise. He says " are you happy "
I say " of course I am I love you so much and thank you "
He says " baby "
He pushes me back onto the bed and he pulls my panties down and stands me up unzipping my dress leaving me bare. He takes his shirt off and I launch myself at him eager to have him. I can feel his smirk between us. I walk backward falling onto the bed he slides into me and we both soon find our climax. He drapes his body over me and then he lays next to me pulling me close. I've we catch our breath we get ready for the beach I put on a yellow bikini and Christian says " ana "
I say " I'm putting a dress over it don't worry baby "
I give him a reassuring smile and I grab a pair of black sandals I grab my phone and we head to the car.
I say " thank you for giving me the world "
He says " you are my world baby "

We have an amazing time there. We get back I notice I have a headache and I can't find my balance. I say " baby can you give me a hand " he puts thing down and rushes over to me he says " what's up baby "
I say " can you ring grace I don't feel okay "
He picks me up and I sink into his arms. We get to the villa and he calls grace she says she will do some research and get back to us but in the meantime take it easy.
We are sat in bed and I say " Christian "
He says " yeah baby girl "
I say " I'm sorry I ruined our honeymoon "
He says " ana I couldn't care less all I care about is your health ok baby don't you ever doubt that "
He places a soft passionate kiss on my lips.

The next day we get a call from grace and she says " ana Cristian you need to come home"
We sort out the jet and head there after packing all of our things. We get on the plane and just as soon as we sit down we take off.
We arrive at the port and we rush to the penthouse grace is there she rushed over and she does aloud of scans and tests she says " we need to get you to the hospital you have a brain tumor "
Tears start streaming down my face Christian picks me up with tears falling down his face I wipe them and we head for the hospital. I get put in a room ready for surgery. They put some liquid in my hand and I drift off into a sweet abyss.

Christians pov  ( Jamie Dorman )

It's been 2 hours where is she. My mum says " she's going to be ok "
I say sobbing " what is she isn't mum "
She takes me in her arms and I sob in her arms. I go and get a coffee 4 hours into the surgery and when I get back there is a doctor asking for me I say " I'm here doc is my wife okay did it. go okay "
He says " Mrs grey had a large tumor in her brain we managed to get it out but we are unsure if she will survive   ".
I say " w...what she has to "
He says " yeah she has a high chance of survival as of her age  "
I nod and Mia comes over and says " I'm sorry Christian  "
He says " get out of my sight "
As soon as the words left my mouth I regret them so much.

Mia pov ( Rita ora )

Why I only did what my sister asked me to do . I shout back at him " you know what fuck you Christian I want her to trust me if you don't get that we'll then we're done that's it "
Grace says " Mia, Christian don't be like that "
I walk over to the desk and I say " hi I'm Mia grey can I go in and see Anastasia grey she is my sister in law "
She nods and I head for the room she is wide awake and I say " and   by the way, he is in a bad mood and we fell out "
She says " thanks for the update sis can you send him in but please stay "
I nod and go get him.

Ana's pov( Dakota Johnson)

They both walk in and Christian says " why didn't you tell me about the baby "
Mia says " because you were stressed about the wedding and she was too scare so she confined in me "
I nod and he runs his hands through his hair. He says " I'm sorry ana "
He comes round to my side and kisses my lips softly not wanting to hurt me. Mia says " ill get going then "
I say " no Mia Christian owes you an  apology "
He stands up and opens his arms and they have a hug.

Thanks for reading I'm going to start updating my other story XX
Harriett