chapter 3

It has been nearly a year since the court and we won and I am the new publishing boss. I don't have nightmares anymore I have managed to keep them under control and me and Christian are closer than ever . I love him so much I love how when I am feeling down he will cuddle me and sheet me with love until I feel better. I love the way when I walk I the room he stops what he is doing to kiss me and to love me.

We are going to dinner tonight . I am ready. I have a black Laced dress it stops at my knee I have silver heels also my hair is curled and it flows on my shoulders . my fringe is straightened neatly. Christian However is in a black suit with a silver /grey tie as usual . He takes my hand he says " ready miss Steele "
I pull my hand away and wrap my arms around his waist and he holds my shoulder. we walk out to the car he opens my side of the car door first and lets me in. Once we arrive at dinner there is a girl like 21 and she is flattering her eyelashes at Christian I brush it of because I knew he wouldn't go for someone that much younger that him. We take a seat at a table and the waitress come over and she says " have you chosen what you would like for this evening Mr grey "
He says " says I have we will have a steak and chips and a quinoa salad "
She scurries away I say " ill be back in a minute baby "
I walk up to the I walk  up to the waitress and say " excuse me miss but you do realise that you are hitting on my boyfriend and I suggest you stop it before I get him to fire you "
I walk away from her and sit back at the table and he says " ana really did you have to say that I would get her fired "
I say " yep "
He stands up and gets on one knee pulling out a box he says " Anastasia Steele you have taught me how to love and not even a year ago I thought I lost you forever and look at me falling head over heels in love with you will you marry me "
I shake my head  and then I say " of course I will marry you you idiot " he places a silver ring on my finger and he stands up pulling me closer and he says " thank you "
We don't end up getting any food we head to the grey house were everyone is even my parent's . My mum says " you can't marry this guy"
Christian was a cross the room and I say in a very low but threatening way " don't tell me what I can and  can't do "
My mom slaps me and Christian walks over and he pulls me back so I can't start a fight . He shouts " get the fuck away now "
The jump back in shock I don't because I know he won't ever shout at me . I grab his hand and he walks with me to the kitchen and we grab a drink I grab a champagne and so does Christian .  We go sit with Mia and talk about the wedding Christian says " when do you want to have the wedding "
I shrug my shoulders and he says " what's wrong "
I shake my head. Mia says " ana , come have a chat with me "
I nod I walk with Mia to her  bedroom and I say " I have put everything on Christian I don't want to hurt him "
Mia " ana , he won't get hurt he loves you so much go tell him that ok "
I nod and go back into him. I say " I feel like I have put everything on you and I don't want to hurt you I'm sorry "
He says " ana ,dear  god  that's what I'm for to protect you . You need to speak to me so I can help you "
A year falls down my face he catches It and then he cups my face and he lightly kisses my lips. Once the party  ends me and Christian head home we go for a shower together we don't have sex we just hold  eachother and I take my bra of and grab one of Christians tee shirts and we watch Chicago fire until we fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up before Christian so I get ready to head to work. I grab coffee and a banana on the way out the door. I get in Christians car , it's only a short drive to work so I get there in no time . I walk upstairs and head into my office I have a pile of manuscripts to read.

I have read a couple but the one by Boyce fox catches my eye I email him "

Boyce fox
Subject : manuscript

Hi , I would like to set up a meeting with you and would Wednesday be ok.

You'd sincerely ,
                        Anastasia grey

Once I send it I get a message of cristian"

Christian ❤️❤️❤️

Hey , I would like to take you out to coffee on your lunch break love you

Yours Christian

I reply

Sure , I will meet you at my work come pick me up because I want to show you of xx
Yours ana

In just half an hour later there is a knock at my door and I shout " come in "
Christian is there in his suit I smile and grab my bag we see Hannah and she says " hi Mr grey "
He nods and then I say " did I tell you Hannah "
She shakes her head .
" Well he proposed " I hold my hand up showing a gorgeous ring.
She says " congratulations "
We both head out to get coffee and I get a matcha iced tea and Christian goes for a black coffee . We sit and talk about wedding planning. Once we finish we head back to work . I finish work before Christian so  I head home .
Once I'm home I take my heels of and put my flats on I go sit at the breakfast bar and I read through some more manuscripts. Then I get a call :

Unknown " Mrs grey I demand you to get 2000 dollars out of the account and meet my friend and come give me the Money if not I will kill your fiancé "
The line goes dead and then I ring Christian and he said to lock myself in the playroom and only open the door to him and to thake Sawyer tell him to stand outside. I do that exactly and then I hear the door open hi hide under the bed and I tence but then I realized it was Christian I get out from under the bed and run to him he hugs me and he says " I have the FBI searching the house and you are not leaving my sight "
I
Once they finish searching the house I get another text.

Unknown

I told you not to get them involved you are dead

Christian takes my phone and he looks shocked and I start shaking uncontrollably and he pulls me close and he says " ok , I will need to give your phone to the FBI so they can trace it "
I nod and go with him.

What could happen to
Them could someone die X
Harriett