5. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬❀

Start from the beginning

"Unnie..... that scary uncle was hurting Anna unnie.." the kid sobbed making Neum's heart squeeze in pain watching that little girl crying.

"H-he pushed me when I tried to help unnie." Neum hugged the little soul and patted her head.

"Nothing will happen to Anna unnie okay Aerin..... I'm here right.... I will not let anyone hurt my previous soul." Aerin sniffed and wiped her tears with her sleeves. Neum smiled and gave her a packet containing boxes of pizzas, Neum kissed her forehead, "Now go and share it with your friends okay?"

The little kid smiled and joined her friends who were playing in the other room. Neum took a deep breath and went upstairs.

As she opened the door and entered the room, anger started to build inside her when her gaze fell on the men sitting on the swivel chair back facing her.

"What are you doing here Mr. Wang?... I told you right that I will meet you in your office then by visiting here and by misbehaving with my orphanage's caretaker, what do you want to prove Mr. Wang?!" Finally the chair turned. Neum stopped and froze at her place when her eyes met those demonic ones whom she never want to see.

"No hi no hello?? Direct yelling???" He laughed mockingly as he stood up and started to walk towards her.

"Oh, baby you forgot who owns this place. " his cold hands wiped off her tears as his breath fanned against her face.

Actually Jackson Wang is the owner of the land where the orphanage was built upon. He was never too fond of this orphanage and it's stay in his property that his father left him behind after his death. He is a successful businessman and for him this place holds no value to him. But also he was holding his share just to bound Neum to accept him.

Yes, he's infatuated with her and wants to make her his at any cost. For that he always pressurises her to pay the heavy rent of this place set by him.... he made the rent so high that sometimes Neum finds difficulty to gather money at the end of the month. He always indirectly proposes her to marry him. He tries to negotiate with her but she always refuses his offer. She's a strong independent woman who has tons of responsibilities on her fragile shoulder.

"I didn't forgot Mr. Wang but I guess you forgot your place." Neum smirked and pushed him away. To her surprise he didn't protest and let go off her. He chuckled at her reaction and took his seat. She signed mentally and threw an envelope on the desk. "Here's the rent and now stop bothering us." She hissed.

But to her surprise he started to laugh hysterically, "you really think I'm doing all this just for money?.... tsk tsk tsk you're so naive my '𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚' always so kind towards others ready to help anyone gives love to everyone." He chuckled dryly, "But why not me huh?" She didn't say anything.
[A/N : Lousy means lotus. A flower symbolizes selflessness and sacrifice. ]

"Anyways.... if I want, I can buy hundred of places like this with just a one snap of my finger. You know why I'm doing this? " he smirked as his cold eyes mercilessly unfeeling.

"Cause. I. Want. You. Sweetheart. "

She remained silent at his confession.... she expected this. "Let's come to the point." His expression became serious.

"What?" Neum asked in confusion.

"I'm selling this land honey and I want this place empty within this week." He demanded rubbing his temple.