Chapter 58: August's POV

Start from the beginning

Abram's father scolded his son for losing their ranking after so many generations holding the number one rank. He honestly didn't say much about Harman, who cowered back, trying to make himself invisible from the looks he received from his pack members. The Council was present for the duel, much like Abram had thought they would be. It was interesting to see other supernatural creatures that only seemed like a fairy tale. I had seen vampires before, some passed by our pack from time to time, mostly to talk to Alpha Kent, and they wouldn't be there for long either.

Alexandre had actually obtained some injuries from Abram and vice versa. They both looked pretty beat up, Alexandre had a claw mark down his chest, almost matching mine, but his would heal fully due to it not being so deep. Abram now had a scar on his face from Alexandre, and once it healed probably would make him look badass. But as he got patched up, he got scolded by his Elders.

Harman finally broke free from the shadows and clung to my side. Harman told me he had no idea what he was going to do. He didn't know about the agreement to have the mating ceremony tonight. He only thought that Alexandre and Abram agreed to him, accepting Harman as his mate.

"You'll be fine," I explained, patting his shoulder. "Abram's the one that asked Alexandre about the agreement to the fight. He wanted to make sure you became his Luna fully."

"He-" Harman gulped. "He did that for me?" His eyes sparkled in shock.

"Mhm, I know it may seem rushed, but you'll have your mate fully by the end of the night," I explained.

Harman's face turned red, "On your ceremony night, did you... Y'know, do it in front of others, really? I heard some of my pack mates talk about it, but I don't know how I feel about it."

"Well, yeah, I did. Alexandre, for the most part, kept the focus on us, everyone else was extras." I laughed. "If I'll be honest, it was kind of hot.

"I don't think I can do this." Harman covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Trust me, hun, I think you shouldn't knock it till you try it." I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"I just don't know. Do you think Alexandre would let me steal you away to prepare for the ceremony? I don't have many people who can help me because of not having my mother around or well much of anyone." He frowned, I could tell he was upset. He had mentioned that his family had given him up when he was born just because of him being an Omega. I honestly felt upset for him. I didn't have the same struggles he had being brought up. I had a loving family, that yes they may have been away a lot to work, but I always felt loved in their presence. Even Alexandre's mother helped me on my ceremony day.

"I'm sure he would, he might even want to be there with me, but I'll have to shoo him away when we give you the cleansing bath. I'll also see if he can walk you down the aisle." I smiled at him, trying to show him my sympathy for him.

"Thank you," Harman teared up. "I honestly don't know what would have happened if you didn't come this year, you really are my savior, August. I don't think I could ever repay you for the kindness you've shown toward me."

"Love, you don't need to repay me for anything, you're just you, and that's all that matters. Your love for Abram won everything over today if I'm being honest." I hugged the Omega.

---

"Are you sure there are no other people to help us with your cleansing?" I asked, looking at one other Omega in the house; she seemed very quiet and reserved.

"I only trust her; I feel like the others will pour acid in my bath just because I'm the one who won our Alpha's eye." He scoffed, biting his lip, looking down at his feet.

"That's petty, you're his goddess-given mate..." I furrowed my brows in disbelief.

"I'll be back in like 20 minutes; I'm going to grab a couple of Luna's that I know won't do anything sheisty." I sighed, walking out of the bathroom.

My mate was fiddling around on his phone, most likely playing one of those stupid games that occupy his time. He glanced up when I stood in front of him.

"How may I help you, little one?" He asked, quirking his eyebrow up.

"Can you please ask Brantley, Amelia, and Ahmale to come and help me get Harman ready for his ceremony?" I asked.

"Hmm, what's in it for me?" He smirked, grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Hmm, nothing if you don't do it." I chuckled, pushing him back. He scowled, leaning back in the chair.

"That was mean, you can go get them yourself." He crossed his arms.

"What are you two?" I asked. "I guess I'll go out there, all alone, by myself, with a whole bunch of Alpha's that absolutely loathe me, pregnant and alone." I dramatically sauntered toward the door of the room.

"Oh, you went there, didn't you?" He chuckled, getting to his feet, pulling me to him, playfully snarling in my ear, causing goosebumps to cover my body.

"I did, now please hurry we only have like what? An hour before the ceremony starts?" I asked, looking around the room for a clock.

"About. I'll be back in a hurry, but you owe me, little one." He winked before he escaped the room. 

A/N: Filler? Not Filler? Idk? The story is about to pick the pace up again (like it slows down lol) Next one is for sure a filler. Soon, I want to say about 20ish or less chapters the story will sadly be coming to an end. But don't worry I have the Spin off planned. As well as a new story that has been planned since like May? IDK but I'm excited to write that one. I feel like it may do better than this story. We'll see I guess. 

Also, Reccomendation today, hmm, this one really got me in the feels, it made me have a lump in the back of my throat and really made me freaking cry. In a Heartbeat (MxM) by Percabeth17. It's *chefs kiss* magnificent. Has you in your feels, has your brain reeling. The grammar, everything about this story is amazing, it has you feeling the emotions of the main characters. It deserves hella more readers than what it has. 

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you still enjoyed. <3