Chapter 20: August's POV

Two more weeks had passed since I had been told the news of Malikai's pregnancy. He had gotten more comfortable with telling me stuff, as well as Vanya and Freya. I had found out the packs that they had come from about a week ago and let my parents know exactly where they had come from and how they had gotten to our pack. Apparently our pack was widely known for treating Omega wolves as actual members of wolf society. Other packs would shun us belittling the name of our pack just because we treated Omega's good.

Currently I was helping Onyx prepare for the next ceremony that was happening in about a week. We were making necklaces for each of our new members of the pack, they were on a golden chain and we were putting a white moon stone on each of them. Onyx's friends Jessica and Eunice were gossiping with her about other pack members. I noticed she didn't have anything negative to say about anyone, but her friends were in her ear with negative opinions. Raven and Ella had taken Freya and Vanya to the mall outside of our pack limits with Elias being their escort.

Malikai finally built up the courage to tell my parents about him being with child. They had accepted the news of him being pregnant. Later that evening they had asked me if it would be okay to ask him to permanently live in the house with us, rather than him going to live in the housing area they were building. We had agreed mutually that it would probably be best for him to live in the house and safer as well, especially since he had bonded so well with me. He was currently seeing Kathy for a check up appointment for the pup to make sure everything was alright.

He was still unsure about the idea of having another man's child, especially since he didn't know who the father was. He had a constant battle with himself on trying to accept the idea of the baby. I feel like with time he would come to accept the baby, I did remind him, the baby didn't ask to be, but it was meant to be. I did mention other options he had to him, but neither sat right with him. So my goal was to help him get used to the idea of having a baby. Which was very difficult, seeing as the nightmares were not letting down, the mood swings started coming full force, and the morning sickness turned out to be all day sickness. He cursed the fact he was an Omega, seeing as smells were amplified ten fold, his feelings were amplified as well.

"Isn't that right August?" Onyx's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. I snapped my head in her direction.

"Sorry I was in my own little world, what were you asking?" I asked her.

"You said you'd help me with my costume for halloween. Isn't that right?" She beamed at me.

"For sure, tomorrow evening right?" I question her. Tomorrow evening was Halloween and our Future Beta Jaxon, was throwing a big party at his parents mansion for the celebration. It was mostly teens attending while parents took their pups out for trick or treating, and the older wolves were celebrating by passing out goodies in the town center.

"Mhm, are you meeting me at my place or do you want us to meet you at your house?" She puts another necklace on the pole that held them so they wouldn't get tangled.

"I can come over to yours, my house is kinda in disary right now with the Omega's and all. My parents are also away, so it's kind of chaos." I chuckled.

"Sounds like you're a man with a plan." Jessica explained. "So what are you dressing as Ony?"

"He's going to help me dress as the moon goddess! I'm super pumped!" She pumped her fist into the air.

"Oh nice." Eunice piped her brown eyes gleam in excitement for the future Luna.

"You betcha!" She winked at the three of us grabbing another necklace from my hands, putting it on the rod.

"What are you going to dress up as August?" Jessica looked over to me.

"I'm going to dress as a doe." I duck my head blushing. It wasn't particularly the most original idea but I think it would look good in my favor.