Chapter 15: August's POV

"Alpha, there are others in the woods, it turns out it wasn't rogues after all." The Delta looked worried as he explained what they found. The Delta of the pack, dealt with commanding the Warriors of the pack. Only large packs had warriors such as ours; the larger the pack the more warriors there were.

"What do you mean?" Alexandre looks at the elder Delta in the eyes with confusion clouding them.

"It's Omega's, young Alpha." He looked at the young Omega in his arms. "We attacked thinking that he was about to attack one of ours." The Omega in Delta Wes's arm groaned in pain, the bite marks on his thighs were bleeding profusely.

"How certain are you that they're all Omega's?" His voice deepened almost to a growl.

"I can't guarantee you they're all Omega's, sir but I think the majority of the wolves that we've been watching for the past few weeks have been Omega's because most of them haven't attacked anything bigger than a bunny." Wes replies.

"Give the Omega to me, gather the pack warriors and scout the area around our territory. Give my father a report on what you find by this evening." He holds his out for the small Omega, who had bruises that were yellowing on his arms and face. Aside from the abrasions on his arms and chest, I knew the warriors didn't cause bruising.

"We'll have the report to Alpha Kent by dusk." Wes nods his head and rounds up the warriors that were nearby with a wave of his hand.

"Onyx, once we get the Omega settled, will you stay with him?" Alexandre asked her.

"Of course." She gives the older teen a small smile of reassurance.

"Y'all can meet me in the SUV. It won't take that long with Kathy." He directed to Elias and I, in which we nodded in response.

Elias and I walk back to Alexandre's SUV in silence and by the time we reach the vehicle Elias speaks up. "Thank you for helping my sister, and I'm sorry for losing my cool there. I'm just so frustrated that my sister is in so much pain. It hurts knowing that she's a mess at the moment and there's nothing I can do to help her." His voice cracked at the end.

"It's okay, I wanted to lose my cool on him too, but I reminded myself that we can change it day by day. Maybe he'll go back to his pack and realize how fucked they are over there. Only time will tell." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then the Omega from the woods..." He muttered to himself, glancing thoughtfully towards the trees. "Why do you think they were out there?"

"Honestly I don't think they're out there because they want to be... That little Omega had bruises that he didn't get from our warriors." I explained, my mind flashed back to the yellowing bruises around his neck. I shivered at the thought.

"I just hope the others are alright." He murmurs. "I think they should take a few Omega's with them because their noses are more sensitive than the normal wolf's."

"I'm sure they're going to be more cautious on what they're doing." I reassured him. Alexandre finally had made it back to the car. He lets out a breath and runs his hands over his face before starting the vehicle up.

"How is the kid?" Elias asked the Alpha.

"He's doing alright, he passed out from the pain and exhaustion. Kathy think's he'll be awake by tomorrow morning. Thankfully the bites weren't that deep and there won't be any scarring." He told us.

"Thank you Alpha."

"I'm going to drop you guys off at your house Elias, can you please make sure that August makes it back home?" He asked the younger wolf.