▪️Chapter 34▪️

"It doesn't make any sense," mused Cole stubbornly as he watched the two sisters glide smoothly on the ice in a beautiful crisscross then twirl. They were the only ones in the skating hall.

"Definitely," Jason agreed on as he and Andrea looked with puzzled expressions.

"Eri I can understand, but Elena?" asked Lucas seriously surprised. "She can't even ski, how the hell can she ice skate?"

"Mystery for another time I guess." shrugged Cole. "Well never mind that now," he waved then off. "You guys ready for this treasure hunt in," he pulled out his phone and checked the time, "an hour?"

"Ha! We're ready! You losers are going down!" laughed Andrea.

"Please, Lian and I are going to win this thing." grinned Cole.

"Wait, what am I missing here?" asked Lucas confused. "Aren't we all on the same team?" he looked between the three of them.

"No, the instructions state that we're supposed to compete in groups of two or three. Didn't Eri explain it to you yesterday?" asked Jason.

"Oh no, you and El weren't there," noted Andrea, snapping her fingers on realization. "We talked about this yesterday during Victor's performance."

Lucas nodded his head. "I see. So then it's me and El?" he tried to say it casually while hiding the slowly building smile on his face.

"Hello, my people!" laughed Erilian who looked drunk on laughter with Elena by her side, her shoulder slung around her sister who looked equally as drunk by laughter.

The four of them looked at the sisters in both shock and amusement, smiles playing on each of their lips. "What kind of shit have you both been smoking to get this high?" asked Cole switching his gaze between the two.

Both girls looked at each other before they burst out laughing. "It's called happiness you dimwit, you should try it sometime," suggest Elena.

"No need, I got my happiness right here," he told her as he grabbed Erilian and pulled her close.

She giggled like a schoolgirl before she kissed him deeply. You could see the smiles on their faces before he dipped her and kissed her again.

"Eww, get a room," commented Elena scrunching her nose up at the two.

"Sounds good to me," smirked Cole before he threw Erilian on his shoulder and she squealed as he turned on his heel to walk away. "I know a great place."

"Shit! Cole don't you dare do it in our room!" yelled Jason and Lucas.

"Fine!"

Andrea and Elena looked at each with wide eyes before the yelled after them. "Not our room either!"

"Or on the sofa!"

"Definitely not the couch!"

"I like that couch!"

"And not the kitchen!"

"Hell no to the bathroom!"

"If you do it on the balcony, I will kill you myself!"

"Enough!" exclaimed Cole in annoyance as he put Erilian down and face the others with a pissed off look. "You totally ruined the mood," he scolded them. "All you had to do was let us go."

The others snickered at him before Erilian leaned over his shoulder and whispered something in his ear that made him blush. "You know what?" he told the others. "Never mind," he said before they exited the skating hall.

"Well then, Rea and I need to discuss our plan on how to win this thing," said Jason with his arms around Andrea's waist and his head on her shoulder.