Why would Cole be Cold to me again? I wish I never stood up from the bed, but if I had not I wouldn't know what went on with Dad and Mom. I take in the room, it smells like Cole's Cologne and mine, It makes me feel we are apart. I pick my perfume and every body lotion I use on my body and I dropped it all in my closet, I applied Cole's body lotion and his spray that smells like strawberry cake. I want to feel him closer not far like he is now.

I walk out of the room, with my hair up in a bun.
"Oops". I scream as Ryder's arms speedily pull me away from the ground, he carry me bridal style and run down the stairs to the massive kitchen were everyone is at.

"You are as light as a candle, Cole you should make her eat more". Ryder spill as he puts me down so I'm inch away from Cole.
He frowns at Ryder's words and pull  me closer to him, so I'm standing in between his open legs. He shakes me side to side, I can feel my eyes going I know this is painful but if it will make him hold me I'm ready for it.

"Is this how you feed my baby". He finally stops and glare at  me as he say those words.
What does that even mean? I've been feeding our baby so well and no one is complaining, in fact she looks like a basket already, she's looking so chubby and healthy. All thanks to me.

"What are you talking about?". I ask him trying to grab a chair and sit down, this little spin has taken all from me.

"See how tired you look, and very slim. You feed my baby everything in you and you don't fill yourself, do you want to break down?". This is how stupid I am, he's scolding me but I'm smiling this is how I want his expression to be, I want to see the care in his tone in his face and not the usual expression less face he gives me all the time. I want to be sure he's scared of losing me just as I'm scared too.

"Why are you smiling?". He chuckles pulling me to sit on his lap instead.
"I just love the look on your face". I say as he tickles me roughly.

"Okay Everyone, breakfast is served". Miss Sharkey rolls and mom rub her hands enjoying it all. Maybe Dad didn't mention Mom might be a foody.

"I want to talk to you". I whisper in Cole's ear and he tense up.
"Don't worry its for the best,no cause for alarm". He smile as he press my back to him once more.

"Mom, we'll take ours up stairs, Ira needs to feed rieh and I need to feed her, hope that's okay". Once we are standing on our feet, Coles words made everyone go mute. This is ridiculous, don't tell me he's doing what Ryder said. He winks at me before taking Ryder's out stretch hand to shake. Boys would still be Boys.

"Come here princess". Oli say to me.
I don't know she's been sitting beside Ryder all these while, it happens when I'm with Cole I don't know what happens around us, its as if we are the only ones in the world well when Val came around we turned three in the planet. Even Dad notice this too.

"How's my nephew kicking". I tease her as I pull away from the hug.
"Nephew?". Ryder scream happily from beside me.
"Yeah nephew, I want Val to have a cousin Brother at least". I say playfully.

"I told Oli here that its going to be a boy but she feels its going to be a girl, we don't Even want to go and check the baby's gender just yet, thank God you said the same thing as me". Ryder scoffs.

" I'm taking Oli's side it's going to be a girl ". Cole smirk as he moves to wrap his hand round Oli's shoulder

"I guess its fair now". Oli laughs mocking us.
Everyone in the kitchen let out a loud laugh until Val begins to cry in Dad's hands.

"She must be hungry, come feed her baby". Dad tells me and I match to pick up a real crying child.

The sight of her crying is so amazing, I wish I can watch her go on and on, her mouth rumbles as she cry and her face is shaky red, she tilts her head side by side as she cry.
It becomes severe when she voice it all out, her mouth opens and a louder cry is heard making everyone turn to me. I don't know what happened I sent  them the face and Cole comes around.