Chapter 26

We dwell so much in the past because we feel that we can't go further in life, but that's not true, past is past and Present is present, life is like poetry, everyday has its own story.

                                              @reallpresh.

Ira's POV;

Since the last incident at my house, Cole hasn't spoken to me, during my date with Walter, I kissed him because I want to be sure if I feel that spark again but the reverse was the case.

He was happy when I kissed him, and since he has been anticipating for us to meet, but I clearly told him the kiss was just nothing, I know my words hurt him, but I rather tell him the truth than keep his hope high that things are going to work out for us when its not true.

On the other hand, I have not tried to speak to Cole, not even about the letter, he seems really cool, but I'm not.

We all went to the hanger and Hayley meets us there as she hug Bridge, making me jealous that I can't do that with the one I love.

Win and Chan are having a heart to heart conversation, Bridge peck Hayley and left to get us some snacks, Cole is on a call.

Hayley approach me and she tells me about her trip to Ohio with Bridge, she said so many things, she even ask what's going on with Win and I am too lost to tell what she is saying, my mind is wandering around, I'm not even paying attention to her. She said a lot of things,
She's too excited to see that I'm not listening.

"Sorry for interrupting, Ira, we should go, Chan will bring Win home, they have a few things to discuss, and Hayley, Bridge wants you to meet him at Donald's so you both can go to the grocery store and get the stuff for your apartment". I don't even know when Win and Chan left because as Cole spoke of them I scan to check them but they are not on their seat.

" They left a  while ago ". Cole said helping me with the details as if he read my mind.

" Hayley, are you moving in with Bridge to a new apartment?, I mean you two what's fishy". I ask after I finish worrying about Win and Chan.

She smiled shyly before responding.
"I was telling you that already, but you were preoccupied with whatever you are thinking". She said.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean not to listen, just let me pass on this one it won't happen again, and I'm so happy for you, I'll love to hear the details but not now". I said hugging her.

" obviously not now, you need to empty your head, because I can't waste my strength again talking to a ghost lady". She said and I giggle at her joke, before she hugged me good bye and left, doing same for Cole.

Cole's eyes met mine and he shifted his gaze away from Me, walking to the chair to get his jacket

"I'll take you home, I need some rest". He said walking to the door.

I run to him and slide my hand in his so we can walk together, he looks surprise and angry at the same time but he didn't say any word to me, he just walk fast to the car, I increased my pace so I can maintain the same lane but he is faster than I am.

As we reach the car his hand drop from mine harshly and he got into the car,not minding if I get in, it hurts a lot I must admit, I need to talk to him, I need him to pay attention to me like before, what changed .

I got into the back seat because I don't want anything that will make me more upset, he stared at me from the rare view  mirror inside the car, he didn't even utter a single word, he only shook His head and drove away in a hurry.