Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to Uniquezinny.

(Class scene).

Ira's POV;

We walked into the Hallway, noise coming from different angles, as students patrolled round, some in crazy wears, others with their boyfriends and girlfriends in a corner cracking jokes, the serious ones running to meet up with their lectures, majority of the unserious ones are all over the place, their laughter is as thrilling as their appearance.

We walked over to our lecture hall, and I pulled Win, who always love to accompany us to class this days, she prefers hanging out with us than in her dad's office, tough sometimes she goes over there when she doesn't have a choice, but today she has, she made a crazy excuse not to go and her dad loving his precious daughter Soo much let her be.
Just like each of us, she doesn't want to work in her Dads company she wants to establish herself and make name for herself. She applied for a job across our school, its a construction company, if she gets in she can establish herself, before she starts hers.

I pulled Win, to the ladies, so I can arrange myself, my waist band is really tight, I need to adjust it.

After fixing my waist band, I arranged my hair, and went to wash my hand some girls approached me.

"You are Ira right?, of course you are the bitch that throws herself at Cole, I wonder what he's doing with you, you have no place bitch". She cursed and yelled at the same time.

I want to leave but her next choice of words hit me so hard, " you are loser and you will stay that way, Cole won't last a second with you when he realised what an asshole you are, you are just his usual whore". She added and laugh with her crazy friends.

"what's your name sweetheart?". I asked her but she didn't say a word.

" just the way I don't know each of your names, neither do I know you all exist if not now, that's the same way Cole doesn't, you can get your asses worked up only for him to notice you all, but I'm soo sorry he doesn't, at least he's with a whore like me, and he cherish me, but you, no dear, he can't do that and will never ever,
You need to get a hard grip on yourself, I can't believe I'm a celebrity, you girls go about talking about me all day while I peacefully enjoy my time with Cole". I laughed at them, making my voice echo in their ears as I pushed them aside and walked majestically out, but flipped my hair, before exiting.

"What took you so long", Win asked as she dragged me along with her, " I just had to take care of some invisible puppets ". She rolled her eyes at me, like I am saying bullshit but she didn't ask what I mean, which I'm happy about, I can't let my head think of those Hella girls.

As we entered the class, we were greeted with individuals that have gone berserk, noise everywhere, the show here is half of that at the hall way, I sat quietly waiting for our lecturer to come in.

" hey Ira, I'm Molly,  I am your class representative, if you don't know, well I was asked by Mr. Owen to take the names if the students that attended the practical of last week, I need you to pen down your name because I saw you in that class". He added. I took the pen he's offering me and I scribbled down my name gently, I handed the pen back to his hand, he's smiling down at me but I don't care.
"You look beautiful, Ira, he voiced out". I smiled at him and moved away from his silly gaze.

The noise still continue, and this time much more, " Harrison, Parker, Jamal, come over here guys, let's make this class fun" a guy standing in front of the class said as he called his group who joined him, they rapped one after the other getting cheers from people, after their show everyone retired to what they were doing.