Chapter 21.

Ira's POV.

" hey my love I hope am not so late?". Cole said running to me with a bunch of flower as he placed them on my palms and hugged me leaving a peck on the side of my forehead.

"No I'm good, but you kept me for too long". I said trying to act.
" oh babe,  I am sorry, honey forgive me okay". He said holding my hands and kissing it softly.

I held the flower like my baby as I took my sit, it's now Cole decided to act, he pretending like he didn't see Walter when he came, this guy is an actor, I can't believe what's he's doing now.

"Hey dude, I didn't know you were here". He said looking at Walter.
" Why did you come back to soccer?, I thought you gave up on it a long time ago?". Walter asked pissed at this.

"Yeah dude, I did, I didn't want to see more of your face then, but now I need to keep fit so that Ira can love me more, and at least touch my muscles". He said smirking at Walter and wrapping his arm round my shoulders which I let stay there.

Walter didn't say another word, he just turn around and went to another sit.

" you  okay babe". Cole asked touching my cheeks.
"Yeah I'm fine now".

" Ray, can we get two...., hold on a minute, Ira did you have enough during lunch, because I want us to order a lot tonight, and I'll make sure you finish it, you need to add flesh". 

"Well I just had Mac n cheese with Win".

" Thank Goodness, Macky is no food ". He calls it Macky too, I laugh at the sound of that. " what's funny cupcake ". He asked.
" well you call it Macky, and I love calling it that too. And we both laugh and Ray joined us, making different eyes direct to us.

"Ray just get us my usual". Cole suggested. "
are you sure Ira, would love that? ". Ray asked and I looked at them confused.

" Fifteen percent sure, cause Its awesome and she's a junk person though but I know she would love it".
"Ira, my usual is red pepper coloured rice with cat fish and carrot with cabbage no mayonnaise, do you mind at all". He asked wishing I do.

" Why not, except for the fish I prefer chicken". I said looking and smiling Ray and Cole.

"We have  Turkey, but I guarantee you its awesome, you are going to love it".
" Okay Ray, if you think so".
"Ray let's do it, please hurry with the meal I'm starving". Cole added holding his belly, playfully.

When Ray was out of sight, I became Nervous, my first date with Cole, I pray it doesn't go bad.

"Ira, don't be nervous, just relax, give me your hand". Cole said taking my hand and rubbing it gently. This will do, I told myself. I want to tell Cole how I messed up but I couldn't.

He is smiling down at me and  it's making me more nervous.
" There's this comedy I got, I know you would love it". Cole showed me his phone and we watched it together, I ended up laughing away my sorrow, its so funny, I choked on my laughter and Cole rubbed my back.

He told me different things he did while he was a kid, he's really a funny guy and I love it.

Just then our food arrived, I swear it looks yummy, the pepper red rice Cole talked about is actually what miss Sharkey told us is Jelof rice, he believes it should be called pepper red, it sounds hilarious but I'm buying the idea.

The food is really peppery and sweet. I blew my mouth as many times as possible, drinking the cold hollandia to help my mouth, and it did calm me a bit.

  After the red pepper coloured rice like Cole love to call it, he ordered for a momoya salmon bento  and we took milkshake to settle in our meal.

Let's not waste the rest of the night in here, let's go somewhere and besides Walter isn't here anymore". Cole said tugging me along with him as we ran out holding hands after he cleared the bill.